Peace Agreement

Most "Hegemony" alliances went into this war with with £1.5billion plus warchests, no doubt the same as some Karma alliances; is it really a bright idea to upset people with warchests that can last months when a large number of people are armed with MP's and WRC's?

No. We had former NPO division commanders in Vox, and still have a couple. We have have quite a few former high ranking NPO members in Vox. We have seen NPO screenshots. We know that NPO, at the very least, didn't go into this war with that kind of warchest requirement, or with even a moderate requirement. IRON certainly not, and in fact, most alliances involved in this conflict, did not.

Valhalla may have because I know for a fact that Valhalla members keep good warchests, but MOST is terribly inaccurate. Besides, Hegemony's been saying it for a while now, so you'll understand when I say "lolrogues." seriously, keep your platform straight.

Besides, rouging against ODN? Really? That's the best you could come up with :awesome:

Edited by MegaAros

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most "Hegemony" alliances went into this war with with £1.5billion plus warchests, no doubt the same as some Karma alliances; is it really a bright idea to upset people with warchests that can last months when a large number of people are armed with MP's and WRC's?

The British pound must have been greatly devalued somewhere because in TPF there's very few people (probably enough to count on one hand) with 1.5 billion dong/dollar/in-game currency of choice warchests and my understanding is that they're one of the better "fighting" Hegemony alliances. Though it's nice to see you threatening people even when getting your $@! kicked so when round 2 may come the result will be the same.

Besides, Hegemony's been saying it for a while now, so you'll understand when I say "lolrogues." seriously, keep your platform straight.

Besides, rouging against ODN? Really? That's the best you could come up with :awesome:

The truth is usually pretty funny :P

I havent seen any other "Hegemony" alliance/member post about rogues other than myself, if you have links PM them to me for my enlightenment.

During a war there will always be dissenting voices that oppose or get all pissy when someone does something stupid. There were nuke rogues during UJP, there were hippy nuclear rogues during the GPA war, Vox itself was created by people getting pissy during the Continuum war; members are and will be pissy now on both sides. Not much sets this war apart from former wars other than in this war both sides are armed to the teeth with MP's, WRC's and most alliances expecting its membership to keep decent warchests.

Is it really such a leap of faith for you to accept that this war will be like the others that followed it in that there will be nuclear rogues? Only this time, following Vox's example (kudos there) its likely that nuke rogues will mass into an alliance for effect, spying and dissent will of course be the main dish of the day topped off with something that Vox was rather impotent at providing as a desert; nukes.

Why wouldnt ODN be a target? Vox is rather pointless as they have nothing decent to hit anyway, and in fairness other than VE's diatrabe ODN is seemingly intent on directing any and all rogues in its general direction with some fair sized ODN nations sat there with no SDI.

Good luck to them I say :popcorn:

Edit

Though it's nice to see you threatening people even when getting your $@! kicked so when round 2 may come the result will be the same.

Im not threatening anyone; just pointing out the folly of strutting your stuff in front of people who are decently armed, more nations than most alliances could deal with on their own anyway.

Edited by bill n ted

No; Im assuming IRONs just upset that its long term treaty partner that its have to save from the wolves many a time and most recently from VE whilst ODN's other allies havent been around or ODN simply came to IRON to begin with has suddenly chosen to ignore its treaty obligations to the alliance thats helped ODN on more than one occasion and even advised ODN on its current military structure (based off what I did in IRON I may add). Maybe you missed all this whilst in your cave along with the majority of ODN membership.

I honestly dont understand all of this posturing by ODN on the OWF. Whichever side wins this war the loosing side will have hundreds of members with MP's and WRC's; some will stay in their alliance others will not. Most "Hegemony" alliances went into this war with with £1.5billion plus warchests, no doubt the same as some Karma alliances; is it really a bright idea to upset people with warchests that can last months when a large number of people are armed with MP's and WRC's?

Have fun in your war ODN, at this rate you will have a major rogue problem; please posture more from the lip of your cave :)

I had to read this three times to really get what you were saying. In english next time, please? We know the hegemony folks like to baaww alot now that they're losing, but you're complaining about ODN making peace with Vox? What exactly is the point in doing that?

lol Congratulations to our former brothers for legitimising espionage as a form of warfare I guess.

I'm going to pass on replying to this based on the fact that you later admitted that you hadn't read the OP.

Its fine MCRABT. Its not as if ODN wont be on the receiving end of actions they themselves have just legitimized by forces yet to reveal themselves :awesome:

Spying is bad. We oppose spying. If people make peace with an alliance that condones spying, then they must condone spying upon themselves. Therefore we will spy on them. Spying is good.

And thus DoubleStandardsNations keeps on turning.

So ODN surrenders to Vox.

Congratz to all parties involved.

You should be more careful. If the IOs' Sarcasm Meters are broken, they'll ZI you for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

The truth is usually pretty funny :P

I havent seen any other "Hegemony" alliance/member post about rogues other than myself, if you have links PM them to me for my enlightenment.

During a war there will always be dissenting voices that oppose or get all pissy when someone does something stupid. There were nuke rogues during UJP, there were hippy nuclear rogues during the GPA war, Vox itself was created by people getting pissy during the Continuum war; members are and will be pissy now on both sides. Not much sets this war apart from former wars other than in this war both sides are armed to the teeth with MP's, WRC's and most alliances expecting its membership to keep decent warchests.

Is it really such a leap of faith for you to accept that this war will be like the others that followed it in that there will be nuclear rogues? Only this time, following Vox's example (kudos there) its likely that nuke rogues will mass into an alliance for effect, spying and dissent will of course be the main dish of the day topped off with something that Vox was rather impotent at providing as a desert; nukes.

Why wouldnt ODN be a target? Vox is rather pointless as they have nothing decent to hit anyway, and in fairness other than VE's diatrabe ODN is seemingly intent on directing any and all rogues in its general direction with some fair sized ODN nations sat there with no SDI.

Good luck to them I say :popcorn:

Well, you've got me on the fact that rogues will emerge no matter what. However, as for "lolrogues" I believe much of the mockery that Vox has endured for it's use of tactics more than qualifies.

Also, I would like to see this next rogue alliance. They are very entertaining. ^_^

Oh, IRON. I remember when you were a classy alliance.

Wow, you really are old :awesome:

Maybe you missed all this whilst in your cave along with the majority of ODN membership.

Lies! The majority of the ODN membership has never been in my cave. In my bar, yes, but not my cave. No-one gets in there, apart from Viceroy Sponge when he comes for Latin lessons and, now, Doitzel, as per my surrender to his charms.

As for the rest, it's all a bit incoherent, but if I'm understanding you correctly, ODN is unable to please all the people all the time, and for this reason its members should not speak in public. I'm a tolerant and accepting fellow, but I can't swallow that. I can swallow herring by the bucketload, though, so if you have any to spare, bring 'em to the bar and I'll give you a drink.

First off,

nukes are immoral, put this in your sig if you're down.

I mean what is this, 2007? Oh wait, yes, in fact mouthpieces like BillnTed are still trying to keep a stranglehold on the necks of Planet Bob with de facto international laws they've set up to keep themselves out of harm's way even as their passe old world is nuked out from under their trembling, urine-soaked super-cool red Converse hightops.

At the risk of sounding as pompous as I am, you give most nuclear-capable people that are not already in Vox Populi too much credit. A bunch of nuclear rogues does not equal a fresh ideological front with starpower, talent, mass appeal, and the dedication to do what we have done.

You average nuke rogue is a guy with tunnel vision who regards his nation as a tool of his individual goals, not of an alliance military. He thinks that by nuking the three guys dogpiling him against orders he's going to really "show" somebody something--not that he's going to change the tide of the war. He's selfish or has an anger problem, or both. He's not into organizing a bold, new group for a bold, new world.

Also, wow, high-five duder! You totally ripped on Vox about our nukes--oh wait we nuked like champs in the noCB War. When Valhalla survives 9 months of perma-war and is still nuking, too, then you can open your yapbox to Vox. Better get used to not talking to us, because I wouldn't take odds on Valhalla lasting any longer than NoV, GOONS, \m/ or GPA under the same circumstances, because the alliance is crummier than every alliance that's faced that situation.

What? Why would you use Vox as an example of a group that would be targeted by your hypothetical nuke rogue alliance (whoo! oxymorons) save for the fact that we are out of nuke-capable nations' range? Why would ODN be the target of your oxymoronic hypothetical nuke rogue alliance when ODN is one of the few large alliances that has not done anything to elicit the hate of such people?

Edited by Schattenmann

Lies! The majority of the ODN membership has never been in my cave. In my bar, yes, but not my cave. No-one gets in there, apart from Viceroy Sponge when he comes for Latin lessons and, now, Doitzel, as per my surrender to his charms.

Mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat. My hovercraft is full of eels.