ex-First Graders

admin

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First grade was 91-92 i believe. I had two first grade teachers, The first was overly pregnant her name was Mrs. Bell and she was cool. The second was named Miss Hamilton and she was an anal retentive asshat though we were the class from hell. Only things that stick out are:

- Kid telling six of us Santa wasn't real a week before Christmas holidays.

- Same wetting himself in gym class.

-the sandbox and the water table being the alpha and omega of playtime. ^_^

Don't have 1st grade here, but I'm presuming it's equal to primary one (age 5), if so had a teacher by the name of Ms Stewart. All our teachers were females since it was a Catholic primary school, tho I was one of like 5 to attend the school who wasn't a catholic. Used to get to sit at the back playing my gameboy whilst they did mass etc :v:

Don't have 1st grade here, but I'm presuming it's equal to primary one (age 5), if so had a teacher by the name of Ms Stewart. All our teachers were females since it was a Catholic primary school, tho I was one of like 5 to attend the school who wasn't a catholic. Used to get to sit at the back playing my gameboy whilst they did mass etc :v:

I've always heard that our first grade is your primary 2, while our kindergarden is your primary 1. The ages are also closer to that as well from what you pointed out.

My 1st Grade teacher was a nun called Sister Phillimina. I don't remember 1st grade much, I was 5. I do remember particularly liking Velociraptors when I was a child though Also Pachycephalosaurus, which I just googled to remember the name of, and found out that studies have shown they didn't actually charge and headbutt each other so I'm finding them far less interesting than I did before.

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

I would kill for nap time in school again

Quoted, but I guess in college half my classes end up being nap time.

I had... Mrs Pridgen, 1992-93 (I think...)

I'm gonna have to say T-Rex ftw, but sauropods were pretty BA too.

Edited by Epiphanus