ex-First Graders

admin

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Mrs. Dow's first grade class from '93-'94. I learned how to read, do some basic math and I thought spelling "people" was difficult. It was also the last time I was able to maintain a clean desk.

edit: oh yeah, I was obsessed with pogs and goosebumps

Edited by mrcalkin

I was a first grader in Mrs. Baker's class from August 1987 - May 1988.

I learned how to read and write.

Started doing basic math like 1+1.

My favorite animal was dinosaurs. (T-Rex ftw)

Show your love!

I was in Ms. Holmberg's class from September 1990-June 1991. I really got to loving reading and my favorite dinosaur was the stegosaurus.

I had Ms. Lucy Cruz Villaluz for 1st grade. She made up a song with her name, and she was way too happy and perky. My morbid writing frequently shocked her out of her happy little world, partially because I wrote well and also because all the stories I wrote had things dying in it. Like the happy spring easter story about the family of bunnies that all got blown to pieces. She told me that I probably wouldn't live to see the age of 10. Here I am, Ms. V. I'm 17 now muahahahh YOU ARE WRONGWRONGWRONG *wanders off muttering to herself*

I was a first grader in Mrs. Baker's class from August 1987 - May 1988.

I learned how to read and write.

Started doing basic math like 1+1.

My favorite animal was dinosaurs. (T-Rex ftw)

Show your love!

I was a first grader in Mrs. Engle's class from September 1969 - June 1970.

I was the youngest kid in my class and never attended Kindergarten--in essence, I tested out of it. <_<

I was fascinated with the Apollo Moon launches and didn't miss a single one.

First grade I was in Mrs. Sullivan's class.

Had my first kiss.

I also started a gang. I know some of you wont believe me, as I probably wouldn't since the story is so bizarre, but according to my mother I started a gang in which if someone pissed me off, apparently I would tell them: "We can either fight about this, or you can solve a math problem". Stupid stories.

)): Miss Devlin )):

89-90 year. Last teacher I ever had in the Greater Victoria area. They had no idea about Asperger Syndrome back then, and she was a nutbuster among nutbusters. I'm glad I got the hell away from David Cameron ES in hindsight :P

I'm an ex-first grader from Mrs. Castillo's class. All I remember from that year was that my teacher was really pretty and I was the teacher's pet! :D

Edit: Oh, and this was like... 1999-2000 ? Dang....

Edited by GearHead