ex-First Graders

admin

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a first grader in Mrs. Heart's class from September 1997 - June 1998. I learned how to read, and write about trains and dinosaurs. Basic Math was also included, and fossil hunting on our beaches, oh and caek. My favorite animal was also the dinosaur, favorite species, the Velociraptor. :awesome:

September 1991 would be the start of First Grade for me. Was in a Private Jewish school. Got apples every day, My teachers always made fun of my last name. :(

I liked that school. In 2nd grade, I discovered two things. Unlocked Lockers and stuff in said lockers. I am happy I was never caught...>_>

Also, my favorite animal was the Phoenix! :D

Mrs. George's class from 1999-2000.

I used to cheat off the guy next to me. I didn't know my shapes all too well and he used to have all the answers. I really liked him. I tried to kiss him...will never live that down to those who were there at that time.

I also learned to read in first grade. They sat us out in the hall with some person and we used to read short words off flashcards. It sucked.

Around that time I almost got kicked out of daycare for calling the director's daughter a whore when she was going down to Florida (I said she wanted to go down to visit her boyfriend and have sex with him...she didn't like that too much). I learned naughty words on the bus.

All in all, first grade sucked. Now kindergarten was another story...

Used to skip story time by spilling all the pencils on the floor and my friend and I had to pick them up. I remember doing that on a day close to Thanksgiving (we were coloring Indians). While I hated coloring, I always looked forward to pissing off my teacher. Unfortunately that teacher didn't share the same views as my friend and I, so she sent the principal a request to have us never share a class again. 9 years later we finally are in one of the same classes..go figure.

While I feel like it, I'll go through my whole schooling.

Second grade rocked. I completed my first research paper (with the help of my mom) on butterflies. We went up to Niagara Falls to the Butterfly conservatory (before 9-11-2001...lol) to view the butterflies. One landed on me. I also learned about the planets (and Pluto).

In third grade I tried vegemite and almost puked. I also made a volcano.

Fourth grade I learned maths.

Fifth grade I learned about..."good" things in the world. That was an interesting year. I also was called a slut for the first time in my life...lol.

Sixth grade I made friends with goths. Most of those people now do "bad" things.

I'll stop there.

Edited by Engel

I was in a really awesome teacher's class back in Pennsylvania (before I moved to Cedar Park, TX), but I can't remember his name.

Matlock was awesome, my fourth grade teacher.

God, that was forever ago. I'd try to figure it out, but I'm lazy.

Edited by Germanic Republic