ex-First Graders

admin

Hmmm, Mrs Cook? I think? 96-97? I think? All I remember is that was the wear I broke my finger so I had a cast for awhile and also I absolutely sucked at reading.

I was a first grader from September 1988 - June 1989. I forget her name but she had red hair and her son was in my class.

I started at the California School for the Deaf in Fremont but transferred to a regular school the next year. I wish I had stayed a couple more years at Fremont; our mascot was the Eagles. The mascot of the school I transferred to was the Yellowjackets, which I thought was really, really stupid.

If it makes you feel any better, the mascot at my elementary school was the Panda. Even then I thought that seemed a little weak for a mascot.

What age are first graders again?

Generally 6.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember my First Grade teacher perfectly but, because I don't give out other peoples OOC information over the internet, I refuse to give her name or the location of the school she taught at :v:

Don't have 1st grade here, but I'm presuming it's equal to primary one (age 5), if so had a teacher by the name of Ms Stewart. All our teachers were females since it was a Catholic primary school, tho I was one of like 5 to attend the school who wasn't a catholic. Used to get to sit at the back playing my gameboy whilst they did mass etc :v:
Heathen :jihad:
What age are first graders again?
6 years old in the U.S.

You had a box of shaving cream???? How could you be upset about the block house restrictions when there was a box of shaving cream?

Shaving Cream is the devil

Feels so weird I don't like how it feels in between fingers not then not now

I spent a year in first grade. It was okay, but I don't talk about it much now.I remember that I told my teacher and friends that I wanted to be a paleontologist when the rest of the kids wanted to be doctors or astronauts or firefighters or dinosaurs.

Mrs. Small's class of 1989-1990. I ate paste and enjoyed nap-time so much that they stuck me in special ed. Three days later after an IQ test, they stuck me in the gifted classroom. I was so angry about not being able to eat paste and color all day in special ed that I ended up throwing the globe out the window my first day in class.