ex-First Graders

admin

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit I ate play-doh, and thought that girl who ate crayons was gross. It was only later in life that I learned how good it feels to chew on crayons.

I guess the year would be 1981. Whoever previously said they were old, you lose.

Edit: Oh Yeah I forgot, admin gets my "thread of the year" nomination

Edited by Mongrel

Sept 1996-June 1997

Mrs. Schenk's class for special education (Math, Social Studies, everything but English)

Mrs. Lamb's class for English

Had a seizure October 1996. Then I could understand that 1+1=2, and not just that 1 apple plus 1 apple = two apples.

1990-1991.

Mrs. Peart. Temple Heights Christian School. I don't remember much else. I never ate paste, play-doh, or crayons, but I should have. A missed opportunity. :(

I had her husband as a teacher in 5th grade.

I didn't have a favorite animal back then, but if I did, I would imagine it would have been a goat. I like goats.

Edited by Drebin

Mrs. Garrett -- a tall, stately woman with love in her eyes. She taught me how to open a milk carton by myself and that time I found a worm in my corn she was sympathetic and she NEVER made me eat that cooked spinach that some other teachers tried to make me eat. (A kid barfed once after being made to eat the spinach ... I think that was that last time the other teachers made someone eat it. hehe)

No. I'm not telling you the year. The Cold War was still on, though.

Mrs. Higgins at Carrie Downie elementary. I liked playing in the box of shaving cream and was sad after the teacher said we weren't allowed to build a block house around someone because of stupid fire alarms. Also, I was hoping I was immune to cooties after Ashley wanted to see how tall she was compared to me, but kissed me and ran away. I was PISSED.

Mrs. Higgins at Carrie Downie elementary. I liked playing in the box of shaving cream and was sad after the teacher said we weren't allowed to build a block house around someone because of stupid fire alarms. Also, I was hoping I was immune to cooties after Ashley wanted to see how tall she was compared to me, but kissed me and ran away. I was PISSED.

You had a box of shaving cream???? How could you be upset about the block house restrictions when there was a box of shaving cream?

Ms. Brewer. She was quite the witch. She failed me on some science thing where I was supposed to like copy a few sentences from the book. It was the first thing at school I'd gotten an F on. I stayed in her room during recess and cried my poor young innocent little heart out. :(

It was the years of 1974-75.. It was a good year.. It was the year of Mrs. Cobleigh and the Thanksgiving Indian/Pilgrim Play.. It was a magical year :P

I was reading War and Peace.. JFK's Biography and playing in my sandbox with my cat's "toys"