A Message from the Grand Global Alliance

19 pages only?

Are you done kicking allready?

( I have put my money on 35 pages)

It amuses me that you're playing off your own alliance's failures as a joke.

Believe me, no one is buying.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll do my best to make this sound as nice as possible to everyone.

A long time ago, there was a problem on the green sphere and instead of the members of the sphere trying to sit down and work out something, a war happened. Just because one alliance has problems does not make them a cancer on their sphere, no matter how unstable they may be. The members of the sphere should work to better help their sphere member regardless of treaties signed or canceled. An unstable green is not a happy green. We don't need to see the mistakes of the past made again.

A long time ago, there was a problem on the green sphere and instead of the members of the sphere trying to sit down and work out something, a war happened. Just because one alliance has problems does not make them a cancer on their sphere, no matter how unstable they may be. The members of the sphere should work to better help their sphere member regardless of treaties signed or canceled. An unstable green is not a happy green. We don't need to see the mistakes of the past made again.

So GGA is not doing so well...in all honesty every alliance eventually has a low point in its life, but thats no reason to destroy it and well, I don't see GPA doing anything like that, I don't see GOP doing anything like that, I don't see GDG doing anything like that, I don't see OV doing anything like that, I don't see iFOK doing anything like that, I certainly don't see GGA pulling it off in their current state, and I hope to god Corny is still a hippy. So that sums up my take on that. Or did I misread that post of yours completely Sooner?

Edit...messed up the order i was going to say stuff in

Edited by James Wilson

Then get rid of the problem.

GGA is the problem

That was the mistake I was talking about.

Your grade for reading comprehension:

F!

Thank you, the UJA and Viridian Professor.

Edited by Sooner

They are not a cancer on the sphere, they are a cancer on the world.

GGA's spectacular failures would not be worth half as much to the world at large if they had no defecated on each of us in turn at one point or another when they were riding high. But what I find so amusing is that people like Valhalla are trying to defend them with arguments that they've mocked in the past. Fascinating, isn't it, how just 8 months ago when it was the Polar Order having a rough time of it nobody wanted to hear these excuses. Funny, that in those times Pacific dropped them like a hot potato, yet here they've still got this leech attached to their breast.

I guess the difference is that nobody of serious mind could ever take the Imperial Green Village to be a threat.

Oh yes, GGA is one of those alliances that blew countless issues involving the GPA out of proportion. One member accidentally aided a GOONS member. Instead of simply solving it reasonably the instead made a huge fuss out of it, and reminded GPA of the incident for months like it actually mattered. Had it been any other alliance other than the GPA the issue never would have made it to the public spotlight. Yes, yes, GGA for a long time harassed alliances over the slightest of issues and now it is happening to them. Why exactly should any of us have any sympathy for them again? You hegemony folks sure hold an interesting set of standards because I never saw any outrage from any of you when you were pulling this stuff on others.

Karma.

This is true. I hope GGA is especially enjoying this experience of theirs, for they truly deserve it.

Oink, you went to GGA? :wacko: Good luck with that ...

Oink oink baby.....

Vanilla oink oink baby.

All right stop collaborate and listen

Oink is back with my brand new Alliance!

Ironchef grabs a hold of me tightly

Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly

Will it ever stop yo I don't know

If you nuke me than I'll glow

To the extreme I Raid like a vandal

Go to the toilet and take a dump the size of a candle

If there was a problem yo I'll solve it

Check out the Pig while Ironcheffie revolves it