A Message from the Grand Global Alliance

I haven´t read the entire thread, but how can any of the logs DJ have be of any interest? I though that the NPO were always in their gov-channel anyways.... How could anything he has damage their relationships with anyone, if Moo has access to it anyways?

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us consider DJ to be a venomous snake, for metaphorical purposes, and he contains a poison that is deadly to the GGA. The obvious move would be to placate the snake rather than cornering it, which is what the GGA is doing. Cornering the snake only increases the possibility that the snake will bite (release the logs) and hurt GGA.

Now let us consider DJ to be a simple grass snake. The GGA now looks silly for panicking over such harmless events.

I fail to see how this could possibly have been regarded as a good move.

OOC: man, I haven't seen the "If you're better at the game than me you must be worse at real life" argument used in such a long time.

You have obviously never met Detlev.

Edited by tamerlane

But it was ok for you guys to do this to GATO, Legion, LUE, Onos, NAAC, MK, FAN etc etc etc. This is a shining example of how you guys hold the rest of the world to a separate set of standards than your allies.

GGA has shot themselves in the foot over and over and over and over again in the FA/PR department. At some point in time you need to let them bleed out if they can't be fixed. GGA needs to take EVERYONES advice...ally and enemy alike AND STOP POSTING. If your members can't listen to the gag order. KICK THEM OUT. Anyone, and gov included in this, from GGA posting right now just makes things worse.

AirMe is right on this. Degen should NEVER have aired the dirty laundry to the OWF. What GGA needs to do is to be quiet and attempt to keep things from imploding. I will say this: If I was a newbie, and I was recruited by someone from GGA, and then I saw this thread, I would SERIOUSLY think a DOZEN times before joining GGA. I am being serious here. I am not on the bandwagon of beating up GGA because of this. You need to keep the nonsense off these boards and work to stabilize an unstable Alliance. Good luck to you guys.

Hi there. I'm a member of the Grand Global Alliance, one of the largest alliances in the Cybernations community. As a new nation without an alliance, you may be in serious danger of being attacked larger nations.

The Grand Global Alliance offers protection from such attacks, as well as the added benefits of financial aid, such as the three million you may gain for becoming a permanent member of our alliance.

Also, our alliance isn't just an organization where you are assigned a number and sent on your way, we take care of our members and treat them like family. To join us, simply got to http://z8.invisionfree.com/GGA/index.php?act=idx and click on the Application for Membership tab. We hope to see you soon. And remember to set your alliance to GGA applicant while you're waiting for confirmation

KingBozitsky, GGA.

after reading this thread i just dont know gga

:popcorn:i loled

Can't we just all agree to get along?

Bwahahahahaha, seriously, who am I kidding. This is a comedy gold mine. If you need my mercy killing services, give me a shout GGA

This from the king of comedians.

How many of you can truthfully say, over the past 2 years or so, there is not one thing that has been said in your government channels that would keep from your allies and/or planet bob as a whole?

It's private for a reason, it's where the government can go and !@#$%* about everything they hate, be allies, members, or posters in general. I can easily admit that I have done all of the above, yet do my allies need to (or will) find out what was said? hell no.

As for GGA as a whole...snip ", just offer some friendly advice. OWF blackout.

Zilla has spoken well here.

I know there are logs out there where i have vented about something including some allies that I would not like released, as it would no longer be relevent, but given the MOB mentality here, those logs would be disected and blown out of proportion.

Good Luck GGA i hope you guys pull through this rough patch.

I'm dancing with Mary Jane right now but what I got from that was:

1. OMG this sucks

2. You're gonna find out our true characters and true plans and intentions

3. This guy who used to be leader has us by our ballz

4. To our friends, please don't get mad at what we said about you

5. Please, pretty please, don't let us be rickrolled, I mean rolled

6. To our really, really close friends, corruption secrets (some of which are in our allies) are going to come out

7. We'll agree to this pissed off former leader's terms

8. Look! We're following your terms, please PLEASE don't do this

tl;dr

Please release the logs for our entertainment, it'd be really fun and make this game a little more interesting. :)

Yes Doitzel it is your a prime example of that.

See, the difference is that I acknowledge possible consequences and act regardless in accordance with my goals; this lot, on the other hand, doesn't seem to understand that when you do terribly stupid things people are going to think you're terribly stupid. They don't seem keen to learn, either.

That aside, I'm not sure what this has to do with me. If anything by bringing myself up you've proved the point I was making about your ilk and the usage of mob mentality. Or have you forgotten already?

Im sorry but wut? NPO and Moo helped us out... they let us die in peace. They let us disband without having to pay reps from beyond the grave, or worse, forcing us to keep on living despite being a hollow shell. Yeah, Moo helped us in that way, but you can't really claim NPO did in any other way, the reps still killed us. As Revanche pointed out, I explained it in my "Why TDSM8 Disbanded" thread.

[OOC]I think you and Revanche misinterpreted what I said. I believe you should've placed more blame on the NPO for what they did rather than praising them for letting you "die in peace." I just would've liked you to have been more straight up at the time, I think you know what TDSM8 meant to us.[/OOC]

I'll keep this thread on topic. If DJ didn't leak the logs then good on him. GGA, just please lay low and concentrate on growing. That's the only peace of advice I can give you. So the next time people look at you guys they think hey, maybe they aren't the jokes we thought they were.