This Week in Pacifica

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry you took offense at name calling.

Well then, glad you know how to make everything better. This apology surely takes the wind completely out of our sails and obliterates all of our anger at you. Well done my good man.

Seriously, you should be ashamed. Thought even you were better than this.

Edited by Orkules

And the only person I know is her in this world (OOC: ingame). With that logic, an attack against the people in my nation would be an attack out of this world (OOC: out of game). Which is crazy.

Back on topic, This Week in Pacifica at least was current and didn't showcase Branimir (Bilrow taunts Branimir).

I may be new, but if you called her a slut you would be referencing to her being female. That would be a real life reference. It would be like me using a racially offensive term against a black person, then saying I am doing it IC. The fact that he is black is related to real life just like called a women a slut is a reference to her real life gender.

Well I hope this puts an end to the silly notion that anyone in the government of NPO actually gives a damn about keeping evil OOC attacks out of CN. Otherwise Bilrow would be ejected from the alliance and in the process of being ZI'ed.

Having the moral high ground only matters to them when convenient during wartime.

Edited by Pazuzu

And the only person I know is her in this world (OOC: ingame). With that logic, an attack against the people in my nation would be an attack out of this world (OOC: out of game). Which is crazy.

Calling someone a whore/slut is implied to OOC, hell, someone with the "aids comments" could have easily made the excuse "I meant I hope your IC CHARACTER DIES OF AIDS" or something similar if he had your same logic. Sorry, trying e-lawyering your way out of this mess, but the point still lingers. Name calling, when you don't have thick skin yourself, is laughable my friends.

This is coming from perhaps one of the most civil posters from these boards, this is as harsh as I probably can get, yet the most civil when it comes to this subject.

And your apology is about 2 and a half years late bro.

Calling someone a whore/slut is implied to OOC, hell, someone with the "aids comments" could have easily made the excuse "I meant I hope your IC CHARACTER DIES OF AIDS" or something similar if he had your same logic. Sorry, trying e-lawyering your way out of this mess, but the point still lingers. Name calling, when you don't have thick skin yourself, is laughable my friends.

This is coming from perhaps one of the most civil posters from these boards, this is as harsh as I probably can get, yet the most civil when it comes to this subject.

And your apology is about 2 and a half years late bro.

Well I didn't want to broach this particular subject, but yeah, what he said.

This has got to be the absolute worst apology anyone has ever given me. If you were truly sorry, you would stop defending the fact whether it was OOC or IC. Now if you truly want to apologize to me, make a public thread. When you see others apologizing when they have screwed up majorly they make a thread so it's public and well known. Then they make a well thought out and sincere apology.

This has got to be the absolute worst apology anyone has ever given me. If you were truly sorry, you would stop defending the fact whether it was OOC or IC. Now if you truly want to apologize to me, make a public thread. When you see others apologizing when they have screwed up majorly they make a thread so it's public and well known. Then they make a well thought out and sincere apology.

So for any sincere true apology we all have to make threads on how we've hurt you?

I was trying really hard to avoid this subject. I mean I was trying really hard. But now that it's mentioned, I must agree 100 percent. It's not cool to go name calling when you can't take name calling yourself. The irony in this entire topic is great, but it's easy to see that Bilrow is still a GGA member at heart ;)

This will lead to trouble.

Too late. :v:

Anyways, good issue, schat. I look forward to your next installment.

Edited by Heyman

That's hilarious. We are talking about the person who was the architect of the war to destroy VE.

Well.. it wasn't really a plan to destroy VE, was just a plan to get people off Green and IIRC it was Kevin the Great's idea... Bilrow just executed it.

Anyways, this was an interesting read.

Well.. it wasn't really a plan to destroy VE, was just a plan to get people off Green and IIRC it was Kevin the Great's idea... Bilrow just executed it.

Anyways, this was an interesting read.

Hush, stop giving out secrets. People might stop hating me.

So for any sincere true apology we all have to make threads on how we've hurt you?

I believe that is how your side of the spectrum has done it in the past. Actually, it seems to be the way most of CN is leaning.

I mean, there's no actual reason to apologize to Dakota, nobody can make you, and few care. But defending it with faulty arguments is just a little over the top.