This Week in Pacifica

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I generally try to stay out of the "no u" that TWiP invariably devolves into, but I really can't believe this.

OOC: I can't believe all the times you've clung to the cross regarding things like this.

I've seen a CB for less, but you know how the blinders go up among religious fanatics.

And no u, Cheyenne. No u. :wub:

Better, but still:

This is why you fail. Its the people saying those things, the manner in which they are saying them and the thought that went in to them that determines the treaty. Impressive groups and people are evident in their handling of embassies and Q&A thread. Unimpressive ones are much more evident. That's even more important.

All in all, good spy info, well written broadcast.

You're going to have to explain to me why what you said is different than what I said.

You did have a cool and funny quote in there, but in my haste to post I negelected to include it. It was when MK said they condemn trolling, and you said "nonsense" or something. It was golden.

Nah. AirMe said basically how one must realize how one can not insult everything with a heart beat and get away with it.

I said nonsense :P

Well anyway Shatt, you failed bad on Branimir quota. At this point it can not be mended and in short you are doomed fo sho now. I am giving up on you officially, you can have this less attractive characters in it I do not care any longer :P

Nah. AirMe said basically how one must realize how one can not insult everything with a heart beat and get away with it.

I said nonsense :P

Well anyway Shatt, you failed bad on Branimir quota. At this point it can not be mended and in short you are doomed fo sho now. I am giving up on you officially, you can have this less attractive characters in it I do not care any longer :P

Thaaaat's right.

I also liked this one:

QUOTE (ModestMark @ Apr 5 2009, 09:28 PM)

Is MK willing to adjust their opinionated "style" to better work with the NPO?

Because MK needs NPO so bad, right?

Edited by Schattenmann

I like this issue of TWiP very much, it's well written and has good content in the OP, as well as in some of the replies. One of which is quoted below;

It's quite funny how if somebody victimizes him or someone in his alliance he is very swift in his actions to retaliate. However, when he victimizes someone else, it's A-OK. Bilrow is a well known hypocrite period and that will never change. It both amuses me and disappoints me how so many people can honestly respect and look up to this individual simply because of his AA. That's just the way of Cybernations and I've gotten over that fact.

EDIT: Fixed for my lack of IC roleplaying skills. ;)

Now I didn't read this entire thread, yet, but I'd like to sig this, if you don't mind Lady Dakota. It's so true, and everyone knows it which makes this quote even better.

No offense Branimir, but you're less relevant that I am these days. Unless you can come up with some gold, they really do have no incentive to include you. But yes, back on topic now.

How did TWiP obtain a shot of the GGA's forum if the Vox spy has been removed?

No offense Branimir, but you're less relevant that I am these days. Unless you can come up with some gold, they really do have no incentive to include you. But yes, back on topic now.

No incentive, nonsense. Publications always need handsome people in them, attracts viewers.

And no offense taken, lol.

Anyway, yeah so like TWiP. They use a lot of colors in their publications.

No incentive, nonsense. Publications always need handsome people in them, attracts viewers.

And no offense taken, lol.

Anyway, yeah so like TWiP. They use a lot of colors in their publications.

Its like a drawing. Just don't go outside the lines.

Excellent issue. As I have expressed to Mushroom Kingdom in private, why they bother to continue to deal with Pacifica is beyond me. It is nothing but a headache-inducing waste of time.

Getting "offended" over being called a name on an online game is a bit ridiculous, in my opinion.[/ooc]

This is your legacy, Ivan. I entirely agree with what you have said there, but when you were at the forefront of using such faux-moral outrage as a tool for political advantage, you can barely start to complain about the impact it is having upon the contemporary Cyberverse.

Some people still role-play in this game.

Oh, you did not just offer that as a defense of Bilrow's actions. What a disgrace.

You are not ready to understand it. Good writer, bad diplomat.

Oh yeah, I'm a terrible diplomat; I can't put up with what passes for diplomacy around here. I think you're all bad diplomats. I think we can both agree, though, that people from two alliances throwing each other softball, stupid questions is just that: Stupid and retarded (as I alluded). If you don't agree, then we're back to our differing stance.

Undeniable sex appeal. We in Vox Populi are perhaps the most handsome people ever to don tinfoil hats and hip waders.

edit: And nothing else :awesome:

I heard you like to strut around in your assless chaps.

FakeEdit: ib4 all chaps are assless.