This Week in Pacifica

I will comment on this more adequately later as my time is limited as of this moment.

Bilrow

Example #1: People making fun of Moo's voice?

Example #2: Off-color jokes.

But, wait, calling someone a slut is okay?

"Oh, but it was IC, I called her NATION a slut"

Right..

-.-;

Edited by Ejayrazz

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will comment on this more adequately later as my time is limited as of this moment.

Right..

-.-;

I'll address these concerns in place of Bilrow:

That Bilrow is evil I hate him. (See, I even neglected grammar, just like him!)

Now what is your favorite color? (HOW AM I SO GOOD AT THIS?)

Right..

-.-;

Now now Ejay, her nation traded extensively and openly with many many other nations of questionable character. Completely different.

Also, since I forgot to mention it and EJ started it, if I remember right, Moo went right along with the jokes about his voice on air. He even made them himself. It was a while back, so I might be wrong, but from the show itself when it was on the air, I doubt he had that much of a problem with it.

Right..

-.-;

That's one of the few things in this thread I agree with.

-Bama

Right..

-.-;

I, for one, would approve quoting this until Bilrow explains the difference between the scenario regarding us and the one regarding him.

double standards?

If you'd read the OP you'd have seen that MK dealt with those issues that popped up. The DJ who did so under the influence has not since after being confronted. The jokes were handled to the best of our ability.

Bilrow, on the other hand, hasn't come clean. He insisted that this ruler was somehow an IC slut. I'd love to see this explained, in light of him harassing us over it.

edit: so yeah. double standards on his shoulders. I'd love to see him deal with the elephant in the room.

Edited by El Pilchinator

Right..

-.-;

It's quite funny how if somebody victimizes him or someone in his alliance he is very swift in his actions to retaliate. However, when he victimizes someone else, it's A-OK. Bilrow is a well known hypocrite period and that will never change. It both amuses me and disappoints me how so many people can honestly respect and look up to this individual simply because of his AA. That's just the way of Cybernations and I've gotten over that fact.

EDIT: Fixed for my lack of IC roleplaying skills. ;)

Edited by Lady Dakota

Bilrow, on the other hand, hasn't come clean. He insisted that this ruler was somehow an IC slut. I'd love to see this explained, in light of him harassing us over it.

Wow that's truly messed up, you have to wonder what it would be like if the situation was somehow reversed...nukes would have been flying.

It's quite funny how if somebody victimizes him or someone in his alliance he is very swift in his actions to retaliate. However, when he victimizes someone else, it's A-OK. Bilrow is a well known hypocrite in this game and that will never change. It both amuses me and disappoints me how so many people can honestly respect and look up to this individual simply because of his AA. That's just the way of Cybernations and I've gotten over that fact.

I <3 you more than him don't worry.

<ochocinco> Problem is, I'm having trouble finding an adequate amount of !@#$ to assure my untimely death.

This quote is quite funny. I honestly could not think of a better possible response than what ocho said. :awesome:

Amazing! You managed to find an Q&A with actual content! I had heard that such a thing could exist, but so had seen no proof.

Our QnA's have a boat load of content. Ask just about anyone we have held them with, or have held them with us. For us QnA's are much more than a symbolic gesture. Hard questions and blunt answers are frequent in the ones that MK participate in. And I wouldn't have it any other way. A QnA is a great way to learn about an alliance if used properly.

If you'd read the OP you'd have seen that MK dealt with those issues that popped up. The DJ who did so under the influence has not since after being confronted. The jokes were handled to the best of our ability.

edit: so yeah. double standards on his shoulders. I'd love to see him deal with the elephant in the room.

While name calling can be taken offensively, it is hardly an attack out of this world (OOC: out of game) when all I know is of this world. If I got upset at the number of times people have called me names, I would be a most miserable person. As to how this relates to the TWiP, that has been addressed in privately and will remain so.

It's quite funny how if somebody victimizes him or someone in his alliance he is very swift in his actions to retaliate. However, when he victimizes someone else, it's A-OK. Bilrow is a well known hypocrite in this game and that will never change. It both amuses me and disappoints me how so many people can honestly respect and look up to this individual simply because of his AA. That's just the way of Cybernations and I've gotten over that fact.

What is this "game" you refer to? All games are banned in my nation. Children are forced into labor camps at an early age.

Edited by Bilrow

Allow me to do a bit of spying on my own forums, from the very same thread.

Dilber didn't mention it in the OP, but we're notoriously blunt and brutally honest in our Q&As. We feel it makes them go a whole lot better, and makes them actually productive instead of a kiss-$@! fest.

So please don't take any offense to our responses, but more importantly, don't hold back.

Despite this, Shattenmattenman is shocked, SHOCKED, to see that the thread is not all sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows!

EDIT: Wow, I just realized that you must have had multiple spies in the GGA. What a freaking waste of resources! I think it's hilarious that you need so many spies for a non-sanctioned alliance.

Also: See sig.

Edited by Geoffron X

Right..

-.-;

Bilrow the hypocrite! Who could have foreseen this development!!

Also, the GGA really should accept Ochocinco's roadmap to respectability. It really is your last hope.