This Week in Pacifica

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the Q&As on the MK boards are jam packed with 'actual content'. You should see the Gremlins Q&A.
Our QnA's have a boat load of content. Ask just about anyone we have held them with, or have held them with us. For us QnA's are much more than a symbolic gesture. Hard questions and blunt answers are frequent in the ones that MK participate in. And I wouldn't have it any other way. A QnA is a great way to learn about an alliance if used properly.

The OP makes me believe this. MK is a special band of special people, and I have great affection and respect for almost all of you (except MagicalTrevor). Unfortunatly as a guy who has spent way too long in FA, I have seen how most alliances handle the concept of the Q&A. MK is the exception to the rule.

It's quite funny how if somebody victimizes him or someone in his alliance he is very swift in his actions to retaliate. However, when he victimizes someone else, it's A-OK. Bilrow is a well known hypocrite in this game and that will never change. It both amuses me and disappoints me how so many people can honestly respect and look up to this individual simply because of his AA. That's just the way of Cybernations and I've gotten over that fact.

The people at the top know nothing but hypocrisy and double standards. Wars have been fought, people have been ZI'd, and actions have been taken against people for things they did, that those at the top routinely get away with and often times flaunt. Hell, there are certain alliances out there on certain colour spheres that would have been stomped out for their behaviour had it not been for their closeness to a certain large, red alliance.

They flaunt it, and they expect people to be okay with it all and not actually see the hypocrisy in their behaviour.

While name calling can be taken offensively, it is hardly an attack out of this world (OOC: out of game) when all I know is of this world. If I got upset at the number of times people have called me names, I would be a most miserable person. As to how this relates to the TWiP, that has been addressed in privately and will remain so.

What is this "game" you refer to? All games are banned in my nation. Children are forced into labor camps at an early age.

I still find this amusing to this day, because you can not own up to your words. I understand why you can't own up to your words. It would mean that the all-mighty Bilrow was wrong and you can't stand that. Personally when I offend someone, even in the slightest of ways, I apologize. It's just the right thing to do. You should really think that over.

As for TwiP, I really feel bad that MK has to deal with your usual behavior. They simply want to entertain and all you can do is backtrack and bring up anything you can from making the environment enjoyable. I applaud the folks at MK for having to put up with you.

While name calling can be taken offensively, it is hardly an attack out of this world (OOC: out of game) when all I know is of this world. If I got upset at the number of times people have called me names, I would be a most miserable person. As to how this relates to the TWiP, that has been addressed in privately and will remain so.

This will forever stand as the largest cop-out I have witnessed.

I've seen all I need to see.

What is this "game" you refer to? All games are banned in my nation. Children are forced into labor camps at an early age.

OOC: You can try pulling the IC card here, but it doesn't work considering how this argument got started. You were complaining about Moo's OOC voice on a OOC radio station. And don't tell me it's not an OOC radio station with all the times Airme has talked about sports on it. This is obviously an OOC issue. You accused MK of making fun of Moo OOC, and yet you made fun of Lady Dakota OOC. So which is this. An IC issue, in which case you really can't complain about people making fun of Moo's not Darth banned member voice, or, is Lady Dakota still an IC slut to you?

OOC: You can try pulling the IC card here, but it doesn't work considering how this argument got started. You were complaining about Moo's OOC voice on a OOC radio station. And don't tell me it's not an OOC radio station with all the times Airme has talked about sports on it. This is obviously an OOC issue. You accused MK of making fun of Moo OOC, and yet you made fun of Lady Dakota OOC. So which is this. An IC issue, in which case you really can't complain about people making fun of Moo's not Darth banned member voice, or, is Lady Dakota still an IC slut to you?

Like I said I won't address the issue with the radio, that has been handled privately and remain so. How could I make fun of Lady Dakota on a subject I have no idea of (OOC: her OOC behaviors). I don't know her except for what I see in this world. At the end of the day, it was pure and unadulterated name calling which right or wrong, is just that, name calling.

Edited by Bilrow

wakka wakka? You guys placed me in control remember? :popcorn:

Yeah, I saw where scotchwithrocks informed DerekJones of this... repeatedly... ignoring all other points and arguments. It does my heart well to know that the sentiment runs through GGA. Surely it will bring you to glory and Valhalla.

Q&As are useful. We have a good one on the MK boards, several alliances have them on our boards and Umbrella can attest to our use of them at Citadel.

Indeed. They can easily become the useless exercises in SPAMtactics, as Schat suggested, but with effort they're quite valuable. I guess it depends on the attitudes of those involved.

Like I said I won't address the issue with the radio, that has been handled privately and remain so. How could I make fun of Lady Dakota on a subject I have no idea of (OOC: her OOC behaviors). I don't know her except for what I see in this world. At the end of the day, it was pure and unadulterated name calling which right or wrong, is just that name calling.

Your ignorance is no defense. If you called her a whore, whether you're sure of it or not makes it no less an attack on her person.

But that's what this thread's about?

For once you are correct, that is what this publication is about. Maybe you can ask your friend, Schatten, to get that info for you.

Like I said I won't address the issue with the radio, that has been handled privately and remain so. How could I make fun of Lady Dakota on a subject I have no idea of (OOC: her OOC behaviors). I don't know her except for what I see in this world. At the end of the day, it was pure and unadulterated name calling which right or wrong, is just that, name calling.

Then why can't you act like an adult and own up to your words and apologize? It's all I ask. Just own up to your words and meaningfully apologize. Is that so hard?

Your ignorance is no defense. If you called her a whore, whether you're sure of it or not makes it no less an attack on her person.

And the only person I know is her in this world (OOC: ingame). With that logic, an attack against the people in my nation would be an attack out of this world (OOC: out of game). Which is crazy.

Back on topic, This Week in Pacifica at least was current and didn't showcase Branimir (Bilrow taunts Branimir).

Then why can't you act like an adult and own up to your words and apologize? It's all I ask. Just own up to your words and meaningfully apologize. Is that so hard?

I am sorry you took offense at name calling.

Edited by Bilrow

For once you are correct, that is what this publication is about. Maybe you can ask your friend, Schatten, to get that info for you.

If you really expect people to believe the "handled privately" card, then you are blind. I heard from MK sources less than a week into CN Radio's existence that NPO (Koona specifically) was being difficult and unwilling to share power over the radio with MK. If these things were really "handled privately", that would have been the end of it. But no, NPO dismissed the greivances of their partners (as usual) until they finally boiled over.

If you really expect people to believe the "handled privately" card, then you are blind. I heard from MK sources less than a week into CN Radio's existence that NPO (Koona specifically) was being difficult and unwilling to share power over the radio with MK. If these things were really "handled privately", that would have been the end of it. But no, NPO dismissed the greivances of their partners (as usual) until they finally boiled over.

That's above my paygrade, so I have no answer on that.

This would solve the issue, but then he would have to admit he was wrong. I doubt he will do such a thing.

And the only person I know is her in this world (OOC: ingame). With that logic, an attack against the people in my nation would be an attack out of this world (OOC: out of game). Which is crazy.

Back on topic, This Week in Pacifica at least was current and didn't showcase Branimir (Bilrow taunts Branimir).

That excuse doesn't fly, Bilrow, and you know it. Just because Yaridovich only knew the ingame Pius XIII and R-something (what the hell was her name?) doesn't make that justifiable. banned member didn't know the 10 people he disparaged in his infamous Top 10, Bottom 10 thread, and you were right there screaming for his removal from Lobster President. Don't try and use a double standard.

They are doing this !@#$ on purpose. They are jealous of my handsome and awesome so they are ignoring me.

$%&@ if I care, because of lack of handsome and awesome their little issues will fail. Their loss

Not the logic I am employing at all. That said, I feel no need to argue with you further, given the overwhelmingly immature response you've given to Lady Dakota. You have truly bested me. You make yourself look way worse than I ever could. A mighty accomplishment, sir.

That is not an apology it is a further insult.

OOC- Are you honestly suggesting that you called a female player a "slut" or "whore" as an IC insult? If so, I hope you realize that it in no way comes across as such. In fact it is just plain over the top.