This Week in Pacifica

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhhhhhh, does someone else want to take this one?
The Q&A making up the bulk of the content in this issue is on the NPO forums emot-ssh.gif

Thanks. You handled that better than I would have.

Some detractors can't see past their own upturned noses. Not that it would matter when taking their blindness into account, too.

I love all the people still trying to have some sort of damage control, as if they want to stay ignorant. It is almost more funny than TWiP itself.

Indeed. Quite frankly, its becoming more and more evident that Bob has "allowed" Pacifica to remain dominant. Without the greed and self-interest of its vested allies, the NPO would be the statistical equivalent of FAN right now; of course, I highly doubt that very many Pacificans would have the marbles to wage an unwinnable war for two years.

How to "win" CyberNations?

1. Find other alliances who you can bribe, manipulate or intimidate.

2. Convince the Cyberverse that you are uberimportant.

3. Don't allow for small things such as integrity, honor, fair play, the rules, and trust to affect your judgment.

4. Recruit nations who take this place way too seriously, can spill verbal diarrhea at a moment's notice and likely tie the success of their "nations" into their own self-perceptions OOC.

Its pretty straight-forward.

My dear Shantamantan, I am glad to see that the quality of your writing improved again.

I will again be alone in asking for less of all those boring "facts", and more of your sublime poetry about it.

Also, my favourite colour is green, my favourite color is AQUA and - believe it or not - I am going to sleep* besides my wife right now - FOR REAL! :awesome:

[Edit:]

Uhhhhhhh, does someone else want to take this one?

I can do it better than the other attempt: your ironymeter is broken, my dear Shantamantan... ;)

* Ok, I actually cannot guarantee that we will sleep "right now".

Edited by jerdge

The issue made me uncomfortably energetic.

I was just about to say - I am honestly embarassed at how much I look forward to and enjoy TWiP.

Edit: Also, might have to make this a new sig:

As these screenshots show, GGA has removed the Vox spy.
:awesome: Edited by Prodigal Moon

I just finished reading the GGA logs in Vox's channel. Logic would dictate GGA welcoming an intelligent, articulate, and passionate former member back into their ranks, especially considering recent events. Instead, they attack and ZI him for applying to GGA. Apparently, passionate, intelligent, and articulate rulers will be ZI'd if they apply to the GGA. Then, they will have ridiculous claims leveled against them in a poor attempt to discredit them. I still find the whole situation confounding.

While I'm sure someone will be along to enlighten me about how he tried to coup the GGA government, I hope someone 'in the know' can still clear this all up for me. I am sure someone will be able to explain the fact DJ was told to join the GGA applicant AA by a GGA government official, only to be attacked for joining the very same AA when he does. I am sure there is a justifiable reason for DJ's (OOC: Real life) motives to be questioned. I am sure Skotchwithrocks baseless attacks on Derek were perfectly justified. But, what is it again, that Derek did to deserve this? Oh yeah, he tried to help the GGA-- the fiend.

Edit:: Apparently, DJ was added to the target list, but never attacked. Thanks for pointing that out, Haf. It only adds to my confusion. He was added to a target list, accused of a coup attempt, but ultimately let free.

Why I am getting the strangest sense of deja vu?

Edited by Dan123123

i like pointing out the inadequacies of the GGA as much as the next guy (there are oh soooo many of them) but....

this sig is in rather poor taste Schatt.

scotch.jpg

at the end of the day, their are better and more vast ways to poke fun at the rotting corpse of GGA than resorting to ooc references.

the other one? quite hillarious

all in all, a fun edition of twip though, keep up the good work.

ME TOO!!!!! I can finally eat !@#$ and die satisfied!

Entirely IC though. :awesome:

at the end of the day, their are better and more vast ways to poke fun at the rotting corpse of GGA than resorting to ooc references.

Which is why GGA made it OOC by going there as an insult?

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

*Insert MK-NPO conversation here*

And why did MK PIAT with these people again? I don't think it was worth the nukes. If I were MK, this NPO-MK joint radio project would become an MK project, and someone else would be paying for the server.

Vox fails again. When did I become forum admin and how come no one told me till now.

I have a better topic for conversation. What's your favorite color?

Also, if you'll look at where the TPF sig is hosted, you'll send I finally got a mention :D

Edited by Nintenderek