TWiP and Tattler Present: Reyne Mordigan's Greatest Hits

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the contrary, we have backlog of things to write about. Its a matter of choosing when it is best strategically to reveal things.

Then why did you choose this? Most of this stuff is pretty old. If you're this far behind schedule you need to get working.

I think the rubric they use is how long the threads get.

Also, it puts a clear face on some "hunches" the masses may have had.

Other than that...yeah, some of the stuff is super old. Still, though, it's better reading this than watching "Days of our Lives".

then they will have fun on the Cit boards if the length of a thread is their standard.....

though if you think those screenshots are of any sort of "clear face" then you are quite mistaken. i truly do not think there is a thread on the cit boards (at least the forum they are posting from) where there is not some heated discussion or argument taken place between various members of all alliances. frankly, this edition was boring. even if i had already read most of those posts.

Well it was an entertaining read, but honestly to thing bringing up a months old conflict in the Citadel is somehow going to have an effect on the block is an insult to all the member alliances. The fact that Gramlins and OG are still allied in the Citadel should be evidence enough that although they may have had a dispute, it's obvious they value each others friendship.

I can say I know Reyne well enough that I wasn't very shocked or suprised to see her take a hard line with her opinions. That's a quality I like to see in any alliance leader myself.

Then why did you choose this? Most of this stuff is pretty old. If you're this far behind schedule you need to get working.

I don't profess to know why TWiP ran this today but the "Greatest Hits" title tends to answer why some of it is old.

Actually I should know how things actually are. If you think there's two sects you're oversimplifying things greatly and are missing the complexities of relationships between various alliances. Buddy, you're incredibly ignorant of how alliances actually interact, and especially of how Citadel alliances interact. The fact that you can post stuff like this honestly astounds me. Almost all alliances are not one-dimensional, and coming from Vanguard, who I know are not a one dimensional, I hope you would realize this.

No, you can basically boil every argument in Citadel down to a statement coming from OG and TOP about Q or NPO.

I remember when it seemed like the loyalties of those two alliances were more toward Q/NPO rather than Citadel.

Regardless, I respect the fact you are coming out here to defend Reyne even if I know full well most of you are lying through your teeth.