TWiP and Tattler Present: Reyne Mordigan's Greatest Hits

I don't like Vanguard either. So what?

Do I have to?

Is it a state secret? Does it matter if it gets splashed all over the place?

Do we all have to like each other now?

Is something wrong with being honest with your allies?

Do enlighten me, please.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His ONLY purpose in Vox is not to upset the "global hegemony" it's to return himself to power.

I'm not sure Vox is the alliance I'd choose with this goal in mind.

Edited by Scorbolt

LOL. I never said they were all Nazis and that was never the point. NoV was the issue, not all the nations within. You haven't seen me chasing down individual nations have you? Nor will I.

The point is that, whether NoV was a problem or not, your CB was even thinner than GGA's in August.

In fact, technically and officially, you never posted that CB, so it's not only retarded, but nonexistent.

Tell me, do you concern yourself with the IC/OOC line?

I don't like Vanguard either. So what?

Do I have to?

Is it a state secret? Does it matter if it gets splashed all over the place?

Do we all have to like each other now?

Is something wrong with being honest with your allies?

Do enlighten me, please.

I like you :(

I'm sad that it disappoints you. It should fill you with glee that your scenario has not happened, though.

:blink:

Out of curiosity, do you just copy and paste other people's posts into a propaganda generator and then run with the result? Because, well, I have no idea what you're talking about. :wacko:

EDIT: If you somehow referred back a few posts to the whole idea of TOP/OG refusing potential additions to Citadel based on their stronger loyalties to Q...the scenario has come true and is not only displayed in the screens here but also in many a 40 page thread on the Citadel boards. I do want to make this clear, however: I do enjoy the ridiculous statements coming from some of you over this. Has it occurred to you that perhaps if they have screens of Reyne they also have screens of you? Ones that, if my memory doesn't cloud my memory, would make some of you look quite foolish.

Edited by Nizzle

While normally I at least chuckle at the TWiP I think this is a personal attack, and has crossed a line. I'm sure if i go through all the posts of anyone I am pretty sure I could make a similar thread. Some of those screens were taken out of context and without context they are ambiguous. Now while I may not always agree with my Citadel brethren I will defend them.

Come on Shatt., this is below you.

Stay Classy TWiP

Honestly, this is a nice thank you to Reyne, who has gone to bat and released numbers of Vox Populi members. As the saying goes, "There is no honor among thieves."

why would the current members of Vox Populi be thankful for those of us who have left their ranks?

While normally I at least chuckle at the TWiP I think this is a personal attack, and has crossed a line. I'm sure if i go through all the posts of anyone I am pretty sure I could make a similar thread. Some of those screens were taken out of context and without context they are ambiguous. Now while I may not always agree with my Citadel brethren I will defend them.

Stay Classy TWiP

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1361442

Out of curiosity, do you just copy and paste other people's posts into a propaganda generator and then run with the result? Because, well, I have no idea what you're talking about. :wacko:

Now you know how all of Citadel feels when you pretend to know everything about us.

You caught me. :blush:

I'll be in the back room making more propaganda and denying more apps entrance due to NPO/Q. Don't worry about it, things function just like you think they do.

Edit: Ha, Hasin beat me to the point. o/ Citadel Swarm Mind.

Edited by Dr. Dan

Stay Classy TWiP

A personal attack? Really?

You do know we are talking about Reyne here, who has made her own fair share of personal attacks on the Citadel boards? That she is also the vocal alliance leader of two active members? Hence, she puts herself out there for public criticism?

What are you guys being threatened with? I would have expected no response at all from most of you Citadel folks. TOP defending Reyne doesn't surprise me, though, especially the ones doing it. Then again, there is a distinct silence from most of Citadel.

why would the current members of Vox Populi be thankful for those of us who have left their ranks?

Actually you are probably right in that regard.

What are you guys being threatened with? I would have expected no response at all from most of you Citadel folks. TOP defending Reyne doesn't surprise me, though, especially the ones doing it. Then again, there is a distinct silence from most of Citadel.

You must have conveniently looked over the posts from Gremlins, Umbrella and FCC.

Now you know how all of Citadel feels when you pretend to know everything about us.
You caught me. :blush:

I'll be in the back room making more propaganda and denying more apps entrance due to NPO/Q. Don't worry about it, things function just like you think they do.

Edit: Ha, Hasin beat me to the point. o/ Citadel Swarm Mind.

This is truly an epic moment. So caught up in the furor of this half-hearted defense, you both managed to completely misunderstood what I said and why I said it. Beyond that, you both look silly. How far the fall must be.

Is this what being overwhelmed looks like?

EDIT:

You must have conveniently looked over the posts from Gremlins, Umbrella and FCC.

Yay! More of the same! Seriously, what's that meme everyone has used...

Are you too read to stupid? I just can't remember it.

Edited by Nizzle

So you are saying that in a 40+ page thread you can see 3 replies and understand the context? I hope you aren't saying this. It would be like me saying I am expert on the constitution only after reading the Preamble.

He's saying that he wants to know the context, since people are saying that the OP is without context.

I'm not really sure how Continuum leaders can profess to be outraged by any sort of character assassination what with the way sponge has been demonized over the last nine or so months, plus the constant mocking of Vox leaders for being "washed up", "nobodies", "failures", etc and attacking their pasts. I suppose you could argue sponge/vox deserve it but then maybe for the sake of intellectual honesty it'd be better to say Reyne's actually a nice person or otherwise defend her instead of getting worked up about "hatchet jobs".

Unlike Reyne who did not deserve this hatchet job, Sponge is the one person on PB that deserves every bit of the "demonization" that anyone can deliver.

He was for the hegemony before he was against it (translated: he was for it when he was a powerful part of it).

He was for a lot of treaties before he was against it. (when he signed 30 plus treaties in the run up to UJP to save his $@!)

He was against spying before he was for it.

He was for p-zi/e-zi before he was against it (now that he's a member of that club).

What is more amusing is that those that call him a friend in Vox are being naive to think that his "friendship" is anything more than a power play. If the current power structure should change he'll cast them aside as soon as he can. His ONLY purpose in Vox is not to upset the "global hegemony" it's to return himself to power. Sponge doesn't have real friends, he has people he can use to get ahead.

I could go on and on, but Sponge is the biggest hypocrite on PB and IMHO his actions are indefensible.

Quick question: Do you know what irony is?

So you are saying that in a 40+ page thread you can see 3 replies and understand the context? I hope you aren't saying this. It would be like me saying I am expert on the constitution only after reading the Preamble.

No. I am saying that you and a bunch of others have claimed that the screenshots have been taken out of context. I am telling you to put them IN context if that is truly the case.

I understand why you guys are rather dismayed, perhaps pissed, at this issue. But saying that something is out of context and exactly what the context should be are two different things. I find that it would be much more effective on your part to do the latter.

That is all.

This is truly an epic moment. So caught up in the furor of this half-hearted defense, you both managed to completely misunderstood what I said and why I said it. Beyond that, you both look silly. How far the fall must be.

Is this what being overwhelmed looks like?

EDIT:

Yay! More of the same! Seriously, what's that meme everyone has used...

Are you too read to stupid? I just can't remember it.

Chillax dude. That is unnecessary.

Come on guys, this was just mean spirited on a good person that's had a rough time recently. If this causes her to quit and the Sanctum turns into a sausage fest again, I'm going to be very sad.

You also left out that whole thread where Reyne apologized to us and a whole lot of people chimed in and said shut up to her and that we loved her for being straightforward and honest in her opinions. If I remember correctly it even got a little romantic (or 'creepy', as Reyne would probably say).

Knowing all of the threads you have access to, I can only hope you are saving the juicier ones for future installments (although the alliance affected by the juicy ones were there at the time like Gre and Fok).

Reyne speaks her mind and does so with passion. You know what you are getting with her and that is great in bloc discussions. But I have to admit that the posting of images and information you obtained via whatever means, and the cut up job you do on her speaks volumes about your character rather than hers.

And you never post threads where there's a diplomatic problem and we work together to get it resolved without any bloodshed, which happens all the time. I know that doesn't serve your needs, but it would at least bring some balance to the TWix show.