TWiP and Tattler Present: Reyne Mordigan's Greatest Hits

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is the EPITOME of why I thoroughly despise your alliance and everything about it. Nothing to do but try to be as hurtful as you can, singling folks out to make their lives a living hell. I got asked just the other day, why I wasn't one of you. Well, you know who you are, that asked. Now you know why, it's crap like this. Over and over, just escalating.

Guess what, Reyne was, no kidding, your greatest and hardest working Q member at getting your former mates off lists. Yeah, she did that. Cause she is a nice person. A good person. Like many of those you malign. And you treat her shabbily. I am furious, and I will not work toward getting another one of you peace, cause if you can support this kind of maliciousness, I don't care if your nation is a heap of smouldering ruins forever and anon.

You wanted a reaction? You got one. You wanted an enemy? You got one of them too. Let's dance.

See above. Reyne wrote her own words, not me.

As for working so hard to get terms for Vox Populi--guess what, we knew we were PZI from the get-go. Reyne's hard work came to fruition in the form of ridiculous terms that did not even apply to all Vox members--just the ones that sucked up enough in query. They were, in a word, crap.

So, we're hated by a leader whose gross incompetence and untiring determination to unquestioningly dance to the Pied Piper of Pacifica’s tune has resulted in stunning alliance stagnation? Whose continued leadership relies on systematically purging dissenting members and oppressing free thought to a degree that only the Grand Global Alliance can match? Whose every action and comment perfectly symbolises exactly what is so unacceptable, so wrong, about the current political climate?

You know what? I’m comfortable with that.

I await next issue and hope that it highlights something I haven't already read.

See, that's what I don't understand. This seems like it was just put together to be annoying but not actually accomplish any of whatever Vox's goals are. It's obvious they consider OG, or Reyne or whatever. to be a Continuum puppet in Citadel. They say it repeatedly. But the evidence they present is stuff that Citadel has always had access, too. It's obviously not going to sway your opinion in any way, and if Reyne actually were what they accused her of being then Continuum obviously isn't going to do anything about it.

Since those are the only two groups that really have anything to do with Old Guard, I'm left wondering what this was meant to do exactly. Going on the attack without new information is just going to put Citadel on the defensive, arguably driving them closer together (not much, perhaps, but it certainly isn't going to drive in new wedges or deepen any potentially extant ones). And attacking Reyne is like attacking Bilrow, they've never really been crowd favorites, and it doesn't seem to have had any adverse effects so far. Vox obviously can't undercut any popular support because she's never seemed to be one to play to the people anyway. Ultimately, I don't see this thread damaging Reyne's credibility with anyone that having bad credibility with would be an issue for her.

In summary, lolwut?

Edited by Delta1212

Some of these screenshots stretch a bit back, I think we have done a lot to get over past issues in the last few weeks and this thread ignores that.

Give Vox a break, they don't have any new material. Soon we're going to start seeing reruns.

If you wanted to give people some entertainment you should have quoted some of the TOP and Gramlin fights. That would have atleast been interesting. What you did though was quite pathetic.

Please TOP don't betray Grämlins!

See above. Reyne wrote her own words, not me.

As for working so hard to get terms for Vox Populi--guess what, we knew we were PZI from the get-go. Reyne's hard work came to fruition in the form of ridiculous terms that did not even apply to all Vox members--just the ones that sucked up enough in query. They were, in a word, crap.

Yeah that is why she is always coming to us asking if we mind if this vox member or that one gets let off... Of course, letting your members get off isn't really in your best interest (gives you less to whine about)

:wub: Reyne :wub:

The lack of TOP makes me a sad panda. If anything, these screenshots show how comfortable we are sharing our opinions with each other, regardless of how different they are.

<3 Citadel

On the contrary, we have backlog of things to write about. Its a matter of choosing when it is best strategically to reveal things.

I can believe a backlog, but your grasp on current events seems limited.

Unless your strategy is to reveal what appears to be long settled issues of times long past, in order to unify people against you. If that is the case, I wholeheartedly congratulate you on your smashing success.

You should know well enough that there are two sects in Citadel: Those in favor of worshiping NPO up and down, and those in favor of free thought. I'll give you a hint: One of the alliances that worship NPO have about two active members. The other has leadership with it's boot firmly on the jugular of the alliance. Are they the same alliance or two different ones? You tell me.

Actually I should know how things actually are. If you think there's two sects you're oversimplifying things greatly and are missing the complexities of relationships between various alliances. Buddy, you're incredibly ignorant of how alliances actually interact, and especially of how Citadel alliances interact. The fact that you can post stuff like this honestly astounds me. Almost all alliances are not one-dimensional, and coming from Vanguard, who I know are not a one dimensional, I hope you would realize this.

Normally I love these, but a lot of these quotes are severely lacking in context. These are all either outrageous statements or outrageous responses to what could quite easily be very outrageous posts from other alliances in the Citadel. Some aren't even all that bad. The statements against Vanguard, for example, are actually understandable. Reyne's got every right to dissent against considering us or any other alliance she and OG dislikes for the Citadel. She doesn't like us, and it's in her rights to express that, because if we were to join (this is all purely hypothetical by the way), she would have to work with someone who is idealogically incompatible with her. She words it very terribly, but what I got out of those posts was that she doesn't want alliances who she wouldn't work well with to join The Citadel.

Just playing the devil's advocate here. Some of those posts are indeed worthy of a facepalm, but then again, who hasn't made a few of those?

I can believe a backlog, but your grasp on current events seems limited.

Unless your strategy is to reveal what appears to be long settled issues of times long past, in order to unify people against you. If that is the case, I wholeheartedly congratulate you on your smashing success.

I think the rubric they use is how long the threads get.

Also, it puts a clear face on some "hunches" the masses may have had.

Other than that...yeah, some of the stuff is super old. Still, though, it's better reading this than watching "Days of our Lives".