TWiP and Tattler Present: Reyne Mordigan's Greatest Hits

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh. Reyne is kewl. To be honest, Citadel allies are honest and open with each other. Things get heated. so what. we still got each others back. also, i would have to say, most of that stuff is BS since it is not really contempt for anyone. just disapproval of actions which is different.

this is not really that good, nor funny.

Edit: also, this is the second time something was quoted on the Citadel boards. I demand to be quoted in the Tattler ES. :P

Edited by Dochartaigh

Reyne indeed was upset with our codex, once it was all hammered out, talked about, and how it would effect the Lux, things were good. The citadel boards are not for the weak, we are family and families sometimes fight but we love each other in the end. Reyne is an outstanding member and leader of both Old Guard and of The Citadel.

LiquidMercury

Executor of The Grämlins

Did you write that whole thing with a straight face?

The citadel boards are not for the weak, we are family and families sometimes fight but we love each other in the end. Reyne is an outstanding member and leader of both Old Guard and of The Citadel.

Agreed with LiquidMercury. We argue, but in the end we know that we will all defend each other if push came to shove.

Edited by President Obama

Did you write that whole thing with a straight face?

Yes I maintained a straight face well enough, I'm a happy person but this was not very well done or entertaining. This is old content, in which we have all settled it out in a private manner, and I believe Reyne to be truly good for OG and for citadel. As I said before, although we do not always get along, she brings a different side to the table that is always good to see and allows for us to make the best decision for the whole of The Citadel. I have no problem calling her an ally and friend. I won't call her "mama" but she is still family.

Edited by LiquidMercury

Anyone else notice how Vox Press is not the one making a fool of itself over the past 10 minutes?

shutup2.jpg

That's only been there since the 18th. Got anything newer?

Meh.

Some people don't always get along. Color me shocked. I don't see much different from some arguments among my previous alliance mates. I can only imagine how much worse it can get amongst a bloc.

Interesting, but not earth shattering.

Did they say anything about Poobah in there? THAT is the info we need to know.

We covered that last week--"Everywhere." An alternate correct answer would be "Anywhere."

Unless you're going to ask someone to change the topic name, I'd prefer if we would stick to the topic and not the topic title.