TWiP and Tattler Present: Reyne Mordigan's Greatest Hits

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's it for this first volume of Reyne Mordigan's Greatest Hits. As a special promotional offer from Vox News, those who order a hard copy will receive their very own 100% authentic collectible sig:

TPFsig.jpg

I am sorry but I must decline this offer. Wall out of %##$ nowhere has this beat.

I notice a lack of any new Q information.

On that note, I'm sorry to see Reyne demonized here. I know she's making more efforts towards Citadel than this thread shows.

Please Vox does not like facts or reality. That is why they remain a pathetic group of has beens and never weres with their only influence on Planet Bob being the butt of eveyones jokes. When the going got tough they got going. Took their balls and went home cause things just got to hard. Now they sit on the side lines and drop out of date information heavily edited to try and make some point and rally others to the do job they they failed to do. The fact that they have been reduced to personal attacks on people only shows that even the few supporters of any value they once had have left them. I am sick and off to bed, but the fact Vox has become so desperate and pathetic almost makes me feel better. Almost.

Yes I maintained a straight face well enough, I'm a happy person but this was not very well done or entertaining. This is old content, in which we have all settled it out in a private manner, and I believe Reyne to be truly good for OG and for citadel. As I said before, although we do not always get along, she brings a different side to the table that is always good to see and allows for us to make the best decision for the whole of The Citadel. I have no problem calling her an ally and friend. I won't call her "mama" but she is still family.

Well then it's a matter of opinion and the general consensus of the public over the past few months, and indeed even this article, seem to go against your own as it has been well done and quite frankly very entertaining.

Also I am very tempted to sig some of that for the future splintering of Reyne OG and Gramlins.

If that's honestly all you have to tarnish this piece of work, I say they're doing quite fine,

That didn't really have anything to do with the work, just the fact that that wasn't proof Vox has spies. I know basically NOTHING about Reyne or OG, so I can't really criticize TWiP this week. However, I'm sure someone in a more knowledgeable position could.

their only influence on Planet Bob being the butt of eveyones jokes.

Oh, that's just cruel.

You can't go telling GGA that they're not the most successful joke anymore, they might get distressed and send you $4,500,000 in aid.

Please Vox does not like facts or reality. That is why they remain a pathetic group of has beens and never weres with their only influence on Planet Bob being the butt of eveyones jokes. When the going got tough they got going. Took their balls and went home cause things just got to hard. Now they sit on the side lines and drop out of date information heavily edited to try and make some point and rally others to the do job they they failed to do. The fact that they have been reduced to personal attacks on people only shows that even the few supporters of any value they once had have left them. I am sick and off to bed, but the fact Vox has become so desperate and pathetic almost makes me feel better. Almost.

Quite honestly, what world do you live in? If these aren't facts then I'm sure someone would gladly come along and tell us those screenshots were false, which thus far only the opposite has happened and only confirmation has occured. Vox isn't even close to being the butt of most people's jokes, you've obviously missed GGA's amazing PR move last week then. Also how in the world is this a personal attack. It shows her own posts and feelings as well as her own call outs of her own allies. If you think vox has changed at all since the first TWiP and it's for the worse, you really are sick bordering on delusional.

That didn't really have anything to do with the work, just the fact that that wasn't proof Vox has spies. I know basically NOTHING about Reyne or OG, so I can't really criticize TWiP this week. However, I'm sure someone in a more knowledgeable position could.

If you honestly think Vox has no spies in NPO I think you should head off to bed with TBB.

Really? No knowledge of your allies?

Well then it's a matter of opinion and the general consensus of the public over the past few months, and indeed even this article, seem to go against your own as it has been well done and quite frankly very entertaining.

Also I am very tempted to sig some of that for the future splintering of Reyne OG and Gramlins.

Indeed, the political game is all about differences of opinion. I like to think I know Reyne better then the "general consensus of the public" and therefore can make better judgements about the quality of character then those who do not know her or interact with her on a daily basis.

Please Vox does not like facts or reality. That is why they remain a pathetic group of has beens and never weres with their only influence on Planet Bob being the butt of eveyones jokes.

Despite what you appear to think, TPF and your allies are not "everyone".

I can certainly appreciate that they found a new way to play the game, and that from every angle but yours, it's quite successful. I can assure you, we're not laughing.