TWiP and Tattler Present: Reyne Mordigan's Greatest Hits

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Vox does not like facts or reality. That is why they remain a pathetic group of has beens and never weres with their only influence on Planet Bob being the butt of eveyones jokes. When the going got tough they got going. Took their balls and went home cause things just got to hard. Now they sit on the side lines and drop out of date information heavily edited to try and make some point and rally others to the do job they they failed to do. The fact that they have been reduced to personal attacks on people only shows that even the few supporters of any value they once had have left them. I am sick and off to bed, but the fact Vox has become so desperate and pathetic almost makes me feel better. Almost.

wow, you just keep going on and on, don't you?

I am left wondering though if OG is just oddly placed in Citadel and not a good fit with Gramlins, FCC and Umbrella. Time will tell.

We're not in Citadel?

You must of dove through some old threads to get all those quotes. Also it's the Citadel boards, did you expect rainbows and butterflies? Anybody who's ventured there has tread though 50 page threads of back and forth arguments.

I must say singling out one person is an interesting strategy, and I suppose for your goals it works rather well. I await next issue and hope that it highlights something I haven't already read.

If you check the dates... these things are going backwords and not forwards...TWiP Screenies running out now?

you guys have been saying that for at least a month, I will believe it when they stop posting them.

as to the content of the OP, my personal interactions with reyne have been pleasant and I hope that my impressions of her from those interactions are more accurate than the impressions I got from this thread.

That is all I will really say about it.

Edit: Also my name made it into a TwIP OP I feel special :)

Edited by KingSrqt

Yeah, that seems completely reasonable. Join Citadel if you want to know the truth rather than this misrepresentation.

You can't be serious. Honestly.

I mean, I'm not going to say much, but if they did an entire edition on Reyne...doesn't that say something?

Oh, then of course you have the reality of it as well. These certainly aren't faked screenshots, and Reyne certainly doesn't post rainbows, sunshine, and teddy bears. I understand sticking up for an "ally" but seriously. It's Reyne. :rolleyes:

You can't expect people to expect the grass is blue and the sky is green.

It's pretty hilarious to watch you guys defend an alliance leader who admits to "purging" members whose vote in a democracy might be dangerous, boasts about slamming her allies on the OWF, and refuses to participate in real dialogue by closing the door with "I'm done."

To me, this is simply confirmation that TWiP must continue to expose the dark corners of Bob.

Lackluster save.

I honestly don't care whether you believe it. I have no problem admitting that I respect a lot of Polar leadership.

Yeah, sorry, I thought I had enough gems two weeks ago. I'm sure Reyne has done a compelte 180 in the last week.

Come on.

Reyne can state her positions here if she wants. If I didn't believe that Reyne supported Citadel, I wouldn't bother posting, though.

WC, you're welcome to apply, as is anyone.

We're not in Citadel?

Yes you are, but I didn't see enough there to decide what your relationship is with OG other than what is out there for P.R. consumption. Could be you are wearing a black and white striped shirt and carrying a whistle to break up fights. If so, God bless you.

The thought that TOP and OG aren't on the same page in everything is like saying NPO and NpO don't share the same letters.

Wow, you think the one thing people would have taken out of this thread is that Citadel members don't agree with eachother on everything.

This thread is the EPITOME of why I thoroughly despise your alliance and everything about it. Nothing to do but try to be as hurtful as you can, singling folks out to make their lives a living hell. I got asked just the other day, why I wasn't one of you. Well, you know who you are, that asked. Now you know why, it's crap like this. Over and over, just escalating.

Guess what, Reyne was, no kidding, your greatest and hardest working Q member at getting your former mates off lists. Yeah, she did that. Cause she is a nice person. A good person. Like many of those you malign. And you treat her shabbily. I am furious, and I will not work toward getting another one of you peace, cause if you can support this kind of maliciousness, I don't care if your nation is a heap of smouldering ruins forever and anon.

You wanted a reaction? You got one. You wanted an enemy? You got one of them too. Let's dance.

It's pretty hilarious to watch you guys defend an alliance leader who admits to "purging" members whose vote in a democracy might be dangerous, boasts about slamming her allies on the OWF, and refuses to participate in real dialogue by closing the door with "I'm done."

To me, this is simply confirmation that TWiP must continue to expose the dark corners of Bob.

I say go for it. There's too much dirty laundry on PB, and it's refreshing to see, and I don't care if what I say gets me in trouble, but someone's gotta bring this stuff to light.

And who doesn't like reading the tabloids every now and then? It's entertaining to say the least, whether people believe it or not.

Get over yourselves, you're really not that interesting.

We were interesting enough, though, to get our name in your publication title as my comrade pointed out. Maybe its you which should get over us.

Concerning the subject of the issue, not the best one honestly. I believe Citadel members got it covered well thus far.

Although this will quickly be dismissed and forgotten I would just like to remind the 'listed' alliances that one member of a bloc/alliance does not constitute all. It would be just as easy to find opposite opinions from members on them but of course...why would those be shown here?

To those listed, surely you will admit that your own alliance members do not feel absolutely 100% about others. The same is true here and for the Citadel. To Ski who mentioned still being hated by the Citadel I would like to say that is in correct. To the others, I hope you can take my post seriously and accept that one does not equal all. It is easy to look at those few screens and believe that all in Citadel must feel that way and I understand that given the presentation but I want to make it clear that is false and a misrepresentation of our separate alliances and bloc.

That's all I gotta say, folks. Good day.

Wow, you think the one thing people would have taken out of this thread is that Citadel members don't agree with eachother on everything.

You should know well enough that there are two sects in Citadel: Those in favor of worshiping NPO up and down, and those in favor of free thought. I'll give you a hint: One of the alliances that worship NPO have about two active members. The other has leadership with it's boot firmly on the jugular of the alliance. Are they the same alliance or two different ones? You tell me.

No. They complain about the content when they are in it :P

Also, I find that the list of alliances Reyne Mordigan is huge. OG seems to be allied to many of the alliances on the list though, if not directly, indirectly. If I was a government member in any of those alliances, I would be quite upset.

Well that is your objective in posting what you have posted, isn't it?

Hey guys, Reyne kinda maybe doesn't like us. Lets preemptively drop treaties with anyone tied to them in any way, sign treaties with anyone flying the flag of an opposition, then nuke everyone from orbit. Its the only way to be sure.

I don't think I'll be losing much sleep tonight, but I will say that Vox does come across as petty here. I think your attempt to drive a wedge is going to backfire, especially since everyone on the "LOL REYNE, DOWN WITH OG" bandwagon in this thread already had one-way tickets aboard that ship before this was posted. Everyone else is just annoyed. You accomplished nothing except to have your buddies high five and give each other back-slaps, and irritate fence sitters, not in the way you intended either, I'm sure.