Who's Stuck around?

Virillus

Nation retention from the "Good old days"  

735 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we lost because we took on an alliance 4x larger than us with ODN as back up, !@#$@#$ ODN man.

Wasn't CDS ODN's backup? I recall ODN getting mauled more than CDS did before their surrender. Either that or they sucked worse than CDS

I discovered CN a few weeks after GWI; GATO for GWII, though I didn't fight cuz they pulled out of the war the day before a friend (RL) and I were going to engage a target; got ZI'd in GWIII, brought me into the world of forums and politics.

Remember when you were in OFS and you surrendered to GATO while they were being pummeled by NPO and others?

:lol:

Good times people, good times indeed.

Wasn't CDS ODN's backup? I recall ODN getting mauled more than CDS did before their surrender. Either that or they sucked worse than CDS

in GW3, I believe we were ODN's back up, but we actually knew how to fight better than ODN did, and in GW3 our leader was suicidal and decided to declare a nuclear first strike on GOONs, which led to said leader being deposed, and everyone with nukes being perma ZI'd for about a month.

Actually some of us are on new nations (#5 here). Granted you've been around a few months longer than me, but I've been here too long. Too long.

New nations don't count fool.

>:( RV

EDIT: Fought 5 guys in GPW, 2 or 3 in GWII, and 1 in GWIII I think.

I'd like to talk to the guys I've fought in GPW again.

I know it was JT from then GATO, couple of ODN/LUE and 1 S-R-I. If you remember me, PMs would be good.

Edited by Aleksandrov

I feel old, and I'm not even old by CN standards. We need another GWIII type deal. Entire cadres of alliances falling on one another, coups, rogues, ZIs, POWS, the works, man. CN is at its most fun during its wartime peak.

Yeah, we really do need another GWIII. THAT was a fun war.

Somebody refresh my memory. Who was the OFS guy who was the former head of GATO (or MoD of GATO)? I remember communicating with him just before the Unjust War and remember his all abiding hatred of GATO

Remember when you were in OFS and you surrendered to GATO while they were being pummeled by NPO and others?

:lol:

Good times people, good times indeed.

I, for one, remember that.

I would have loved to be here, reading the forums at that time.

Somebody refresh my memory. Who was the OFS guy who was the former head of GATO (or MoD of GATO)? I remember communicating with him just before the Unjust War and remember his all abiding hatred of GATO

Gonzoczar. I remember facepalming to GOONS while he kissed up.

CoaLUEtion (GGA), League (LUE), Aegis/Sphere (GoG)

Good times. I remember on GGAs entry in GW1 I jumped on and nuked someone that was on GKCs back. I think later on I managed to get a slot on Rysonia. I miss being able to nuke instantly after declaring :(

I also remember fighting Anthony. We joked about it long after.

Edit: pronouns

Edited by mythicknight