Who's Stuck around?

Virillus

Nation retention from the "Good old days"  

735 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ICP in GW2 and SWF in GW3

I was always on the side against the orders. I didn't exactly plan it that way, it was just kinda what happened.

Even though I wasn't on the winning side I certainly don't regret having fought and I am proud to know that I didn't sit back and let planet bob fall into the hands of those who control it without putting up a fight.

Edited by Tomcat

Was in GOONS, destroyed some LUE, ODN and CDS scum. Good times.

^This, with the exception of jumping to \m/ during the whole modgate scandal and missing the first trimester of UJP's abortion as a result. I arrived with my new nation just in time to get ZI'd.

I was ODN (CoLUEtion) in GWI, CIS(Initiative) for GWII and GWIII. And although I fought on the Initiative's side...I didn't quite see eye to eye with them.

I *chuckles* I remember fighting Calixo in GWII...that was a great time. :P

yeah we had much fun talking about kicking each others arses during CIS vs LOSS part of GW2 =)

CoaLUEtion during GW1, bolstered Nordreich during GW2(would've fought as an alliance if there was any challenge) and Initiative during GW3. Destroying Ruben and getting to know RIA during GW3 was hella fun, even if my most stressful time in this game :S

I blame Cheeseaholic.

I wasn't around for GWI, but I fought on the side of the Initiative for GWII (as United Global Order) and GWIII (as the Syndicate).

As of today, I'm one of 13 created on December 1, 2006 out of an original 300 or so, and I'm the last one created on that day still in existence. I'm also the 1974th oldest nation. Thought that was an interesting little bit of personal nation history.

I must admit to missing the days when the outcome of a war was uncertain.

Indeed. Even though it was nerve racking, I loved staying up late at night (update is 1AM here) to try and catch the server before it went down to get off my round of attacks.

I remember you, I was wondering if you still played. I think we once tag-teamed some poor !@#$%^&, but I'm not sure. If we did, it probably wasn't enjoyable for them.

Was it gonzocar? I seem to remember wailing on a gato member with others, whose name started with a g, and was saying how they'd never be zi'd on the forums.

Was it gonzocar? I seem to remember wailing on a gato member with others, whose name started with a g, and was saying how they'd never be zi'd on the forums.

It might very well be. A good argument against talking about your battle prowess on the forums. :D

I was in TOP during all the "classic" GWs; GWI, II & III.

Neutral in the first, Initiative in the second and third.

Good times, eh Suv?

I joined right after GW1, fought for TOP in GW2 and part of a UNION expeditionary force for TOP in GW3.

Unallied and unaware that a great war was going on during GWI, although I did get declared on during that period. Somebody attacked me with a cruise missile, I retaliated with a cruise missile (the sound effect scared me pretty good) and peace was sent to me the next day.

Sat in PM during GWII but helped coordinate the LoSS victory over CIS.

Was declared on by GOONS leadership prior to GW3 to force me into that war. Was leader of LoSS at the time. LoSS fought VE, while I fought Helsbecter, banned member, and banned member! Never got knocked out of senate range and had a war chest big enough to last me through the whole war.

Can all the still-remaining Aegis fighters come out and admit that Aegis is a sucky name?

CoaLegion was so much cooler.

I actually thought Aegis was a wicked name.

It appears we now learn we we were pitted against each other, so long ago. <_<