An Unfortunate Turn of Affairs

Failmark4.jpg

My friends, you know the League well. Though we may not always conduct ourselves with the grave seriousness of alliances such as the Random Insanity Alliance or Farkistan we pride ourselves in always having acted with an essential sense of decency. With that aim in mind we have been selective about who we chose to call friends, taking to care to ensure they share our fundamental beliefs and values. Sadly it appears the outward face presented some of those we thought friends does match their innermost character. Who they are is not who we are, and their actions and attitudes quite simply are not compatible with the principles in which the League was founded and to which its members are held, necessitating this course of action.

As of this day, the Seventeenth of February in the Year of Our Lord Walford Two Thousand and Twenty Three, the Federated Allied Independence League hereby revokes its protection of Non Grata. While we do recognize that not all members of Non Grata are guilty of the offenses that have led to this outcome, until these outrages against the League's dignity have been sufficiently remedied we cannot in good faith continue our prior association.

To our friends and allies (you know who you are, even if it is a secret to us), the League continues to walk with you in love and fellowship. But do know that if we ever find you have deceived us as we have been deceived by Non Grata this is the fate that awaits you. For a scolding from the League is a shame no alliance can survive.

To the world at large, understand that this denunciation of Non Grata is not an endorsement of the New Pacific Order or its allies. Pacifica is trash, and forever shall be. Amen.

So speaketh Rebel Virginia, God Emperor of the Federated Allied Independence League, GATO Assembly Chairman Runner-up, Oyster Connoisseur, Rightful Arbiter of Francoism, and Once and Future Dark Lord of the Sith

Edited by Rebel Virginia

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Man, I call bs. RV wouldn't. Unless someone really ducked up, in which case: apologize and beg for forgiveness.

I fear it is all true. After the events of this day my views of certain members of Non Grata's leadership have irreversibly and irreparably soured. I do wish I did not have to be vague, but there are some things so gross and terrible they do not need to be repeated.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

3 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Failmark4.jpg

My friends, you know the League well. Though we may not always conduct ourselves with the grave seriousness of alliances such as the Random Insanity Alliance or Farkistan we pride ourselves in always having acted with an essential sense of decency. With that aim in mind we have been selective about who we chose to call friends, taking to care to ensure they share our fundamental beliefs and values. Sadly it appears the outward face presented some of those we thought friends does match their innermost character. Who they are is not who we are, and their actions and attitudes quite simply are not compatible with the principles in which the League was founded and to which its members are held, necessitating this course of action.

As of this day, the Seventeenth of February in the Year of Our Lord Walford Two Thousand and Twenty Three, the Federated Allied Independence League hereby revokes its protection of Non Grata. While we do recognize that not all members of Non Grata are guilty of the offenses that have led to this outcome, until these outrages against the League's dignity have been sufficiently remedied we cannot in good faith continue our prior association.

To our friends and allies (you know who you are, even if it is a secret to us), the League continues to walk with you in love and fellowship. But do know that if we ever find you have deceived as we have been deceived by Non Grata this is the fate that awaits you. For a scolding from the League is a shame no alliance can survive.

To the world at large, understand that this denunciation of Non Grata is not an endorsement of the New Pacific Order or its allies. Pacifica is trash, and forever shall be. Amen.

So speaketh Rebel Virginia, God Emperor of the Federated Allied Independence League, GATO Assembly Chairman Runner-up, Oyster Connoisseur, Rightful Arbiter of Francoism, and Once and Future Dark Lord of the Sith

XGL45aI.gif

Non Grata is now and forever, oyster free.

Also,

I am using blue text from now on. 

Thank you, 

Lyanna

Sugar & Violence

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE NEW POLAR ORDER

EMERGENCY

ALERT

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE NEW POLAR ORDER

This is electron sponge, the emperor your friend. We do not support any sort of snot or snot-related sort of foods, that includes oysters and clams and other forms of shellfish. We prefer land beasts like polar bears and Pacificans

I love you

electron sponge

2 hours ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

I must admit Non Grata has a spy aligning with RV in their midst. While the opinions of the leadership of NG are aligned with mine own, they have within their ranks an oyster sympathizer. A mere 5 feet away from me. 

They must be named. We will educate them, we will remove the heresy from them bit by bit until they emerge pure and blameless once more. 

Friends, family.....wives. All can benefit from the gentle cleansing so they may be reborn and be free from the slimy ick that is oysters. 

Praise be poured upon Walford's name, if I wasn't neutral I'd however be a bit bothered that no hope is left for those you dismiss, RV.

On topic, some may say that I have something not totally dissimilar from a soft spot for the NGers, however when it comes to Rebel Virginia there's no doubt about which side my heart leans more to.

5 minutes ago, jerdge said:

Praise be poured upon Walford's name, if I wasn't neutral I'd however be a bit bothered that no hope is left for those you dismiss, RV.

On topic, some may say that I have something not totally dissimilar from a soft spot for the NGers, however when it comes to Rebel Virginia there's no doubt about which side my heart leans more to.

Then your heart is always shining for Non Grata because Rebel Virginia is and will always be, Non Grata. Despite his recent foray into heresy, he can turn back to the right path anytime.