Argent and GATO Declare War on Sparta and CCC

BB5Ugjz.pngn8X23j5.png

On the 3rd and the 5th of July, respectively, Sparta and the Christian Coalition of Countries declared war on the New Pacific Order.

Following these declarations, the New Pacific Order requested that both the Mutual Defence article of the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization's treaty, and the Optional Defence article of Argent's treaty, be activated.

Therefore, pursuant to Article III of the New Unity Covenant between the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization and the New Pacific Order, the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization declares war on both Sparta and the Christian Coalition of Countries, in defence of the New Pacific Order.

Further, pursuant to Article II of the Project Purity Control treaty between Argent and the New Pacific Order, Argent declares war on both Sparta and the Christian Coalition of Countries, in defence of the New Pacific Order.

Signed for Argent,
Lowsten, The Great and Loveable Emperor of Argent
trimm, Regent and Curmudgeon at Large
Legatus, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Clown Appreciator
King William, Minister of War and Certified Kindergartener
iamthey, Minister At-Large, Lasagna, and Clown
IMP REBS, Minister of Internal Affairs and Humanoid Spaceship
Janax, Dragon Emperor Emeritus and Minister of Communications

Signed for the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization,

Levon, Assembly Chairperson,

On behalf of the General Assembly

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fake news.  GATO aren't this fast unless they started the voting process sometime last year. Alternatively maybe since getting rid of Tevron they've streamlined the bureaucracy by throwing all their fax machines in the trash? Also I was told you're a 'staunch pacifist' which was deeply disappointing to hear as I was hoping you'd butt heads with someone this war.

[insert unimaginative generic joke about Argent and their relevance so future posters don't have to]

End of post. Good luck have fun

10 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

[insert unimaginative generic joke about Argent and their relevance so future posters don't have to]

Rest assured, they will do so anyway.

8 minutes ago, Xineoph said:

If Argent is so relevant, then why did GATO do the declaration? :P

7 minutes ago, LittleRena said:

Mate, MATE.

4 minutes ago, James Maximus said:

Sheeeeeeesh. RIP Argent, was nice knowing you lol. 

1 minute ago, lilweirdward said:

Time to shut the thread down, we're done here folks. Xin has won.

I assure you there IS an explanation! See the last time I posted a DoW I screwed up the post so badly Janax told me I'm not allowed to post DoWs again.

26 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Fake news.  GATO aren't this fast unless they started the voting process sometime last year. Alternatively maybe since getting rid of Tevron they've streamlined the bureaucracy by throwing all their fax machines in the trash? Also I was told you're a 'staunch pacifist' which was deeply disappointing to hear as I was hoping you'd butt heads with someone this war.

End of post. Good luck have fun

It's probably because they didn't sign a MADP. By keeping it Optional, it streamlines the process, it seems.

4 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Glad NPO knew they couldn’t handle CCC and Sparta by themselves and needed so much back up.

Playing this game for years but still not knowing how treaties work?

'Splains why CCC has such dogsh*t FA. 

Edited by Suyash Adhikari

Just now, Suyash Adhikari said:

'Splains why CCC has such dog!@#$ FA. 

It was /sarcasm. 

Please leave Bob at your earliest convenience. No one likes you. No one ever liked you. You’ve just bounced around the biggest AA’s until you decide to try elsewhere.  I’m not sure where you go next? 

2 minutes ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

'Splains why CCC has such dogsh*t FA. 

Sorry we don't have a million treaties, but at least the allies we do have know we have their backs 100%, which is a lot more than yours can say.

13 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Glad NPO knew they couldn’t handle CCC and Sparta by themselves and needed so much back up. Smh

Enjoy the casualties!

Glad to see people dusting off the old lines, love to see it. 

12 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

It was /sarcasm. 

Please leave Bob at your earliest convenience. No one likes you. No one ever liked you. You’ve just bounced around the biggest AA’s until you decide to try elsewhere.  I’m not sure where you go next? 

Avalanche, obviously.