• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCC & Allies: I am Alpha Omega, and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What would you do with that freedom? Will you fight?

Polar & Others: Fight? Against that? No, we will run, and we will save our pixels.

CCC & Allies: Aye, fight and you may lose some pixels. Run and you’ll save them, at least a while. And laying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that day for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our pixels, but they’ll never take our freedom!

Deus Vult!

8 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

CCC & Allies: I am Alpha Omega, and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What would you do with that freedom? Will you fight?

Polar & Others: Fight? Against that? No, we will run, and we will save our pixels.

CCC & Allies: Aye, fight and you may lose some pixels. Run and you’ll save them, at least a while. And laying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that day for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our pixels, but they’ll never take our freedom!

Deus Vult!

Cringe.

1 minute ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

You took longer than a GATO application to make up your mind.

and you're doing what in perma PM exactly?

Chilling, not signing MADPs which take forever to execute.

There are no MADPs between FTW/CCC/NATO.  :huh:

They're right on time if you ask me.  Not that you asked, but they did.  It's all that matters.

Sorry to disappoint your perception of the ideal timing.  ;)

9 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Chilling, not signing MADPs which take forever to execute.

Joining DW where the fun never ends? hahaha

Congrats CCC for joining the fun.

Al

5 minutes ago, GearHead said:

There are no MADPs between FTW/CCC/NATO.  :huh:

They're right on time if you ask me.  Not that you asked, but they did.  It's all that matters.

Sorry to disappoint your perception of the ideal timing.  ;)

I mix up CCC and NATO at times, so many new treaties got announced this past month, it can be a pain to keep track of after long protracted periods of nothing happening.

The rebuttal does work if referred to Non Grata at least.

I mix up CCC and NATO at times, so many new treaties got announced this past month, it can be a pain to keep track of after long protracted periods of nothing happening.

The rebuttal does work if referred to Non Grata at least.

Fair point about the flurry of treaties, but the point is similar with regards to NG.  I posted in their thread as well for your benefit.  :P

We'll gnaw their kneecaps off! 

And smite them. We shall smite them, and the NPO will forever be smitten with us! By us. Smitten by us. 

I'm smitten with Saxasm and looking forward to war! Gotta spend this warchest on something.