Argent and GATO Declare War on Sparta and CCC

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, The Big Bad said:

No but, it is the polite thing to do.  

Eh I'm not feeling especially polite but you're right. How about this; you mass message one half of the alliance and I'll cover the other half? That way we divide the labour and can say that we at least tried?

Or we could just not and say that we did. Your call.

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Eh I'm not feeling especially polite but you're right. How about this; you mass message one half of the alliance and I'll cover the other half? That way we divide the labour and can say that we at least tried?

Or we could just not and say that we did. Your call.

Let's just say we did.  They will never know one way or the other.  

2 minutes ago, magicninja said:

Hell even I got out of bed...

Hey man good to see you are still around, and still in GATO.  You guys seem to have gotten off more wars at 50 members than back when you had a 1000.  Lean and mean.  

23 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

Hey man good to see you are still around, and still in GATO.  You guys seem to have gotten off more wars at 50 members than back when you had a 1000.  Lean and mean.  

Yeah they keep trying to get rid of me. Can't imagine why...I was always a gentlman....

And yeah great turnout...I was going to fill my atk slots but I didn't want to show off like the old days...

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2022 at 2:22 PM, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Was gonna but y'know, I had a thing come up 🤷‍♂️

Um....literally that's what she said.

I tried calling my current opponent but I DON'T SPEAK BROKE.  

20 hours ago, janax said:

Um....literally that's what she said.

I tried calling my current opponent but I DON'T SPEAK BROKE.  

Judging by your DoW reasons on me and others, do you speak Arabic?  What about Hebrew?

Your Emperor actually speaks Pacifican, what about you? 

On 8/8/2022 at 9:10 PM, King Cyan said:

Judging by your DoW reasons on me and others, do you speak Arabic?  What about Hebrew?

Your Emperor actually speaks Pacifican, what about you? 

My Emperor serves at my pleasure, since I'm the founder (and am delusional, LOLSten does good work, but don't let him know I said that)

I'm cool with Pacifica and the majority of our allies...and in the end I'm but one self-righteous voice amongst many.  Emphasis on self-righteous.

Also, congrats on having more money than LITERALLY the other 6 opponents I've fought combined.  I'm not even being facetious.  Nice job.

1 hour ago, janax said:

My Emperor serves at my pleasure, since I'm the founder (and am delusional, LOLSten does good work, but don't let him know I said that)

I'm cool with Pacifica and the majority of our allies...and in the end I'm but one self-righteous voice amongst many.  Emphasis on self-righteous.

Also, congrats on having more money than LITERALLY the other 6 opponents I've fought combined.  I'm not even being facetious.  Nice job.

I would have done a gather intel op on you back but you just weren't relevant enough for me.  Congrats I guess? 

Your SDI crews deserve a promotion though, I'll give you that much.

7 hours ago, King Cyan said:

I would have done a gather intel op on you back but you just weren't relevant enough for me.  Congrats I guess? 

Your SDI crews deserve a promotion though, I'll give you that much.

I started Argent.  I'm the very definition of irrelevant.  Thank you for noticing.