Argent and GATO Declare War on Sparta and CCC

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Please leave Bob at your earliest convenience. No one likes you. No one ever liked you.

Is that your best? "No one likes you!", I would have thought Kindergarten was an informal pre-requisite on playing this game, I guess not. 

25 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

You’ve just bounced around the biggest AA’s until you decide to try elsewhere.  I’m not sure where you go next? 

Oh no, the horror of ever switching Alliance Affiliation! No one has ever been in 2 different AAs on Bob, I am sorry for breaking such a sacred law. /s

23 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Sorry we don't have a million treaties, but at least the allies we do have know we have their backs 100%

You couldn't have a million treaties If you tried. You're just dissing yourself, buddy. you couldn't get anyone to sign you, if you tried. I would know seeing how hard you tried to get a treaty with us ;). Only people who would sign you as people who wanted to use you as a meat shield against Oc (Like what they tried with us)... which it seems they've succeeded in doing since you're so desperate to sign anyone who would take you, so NG and co saw their chance to use you. I've never expected nor seen CCC be a shaker or mover, but simply someone else's pawn. But alas, your Little Man Syndrome quickly takes over, doesn't it?

23 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

at least the allies we do have know we have their backs 100%, which is a lot more than yours can say.

I'm sure our allies would say the same, our current allies, not our recent former "allies" who lied and gaslighted us, while breaking their intel treaty obligations, but still expected us to support them. We're not having the backs of people who don't have our backs.

Grub perfectly described your alliance:  

On 6/28/2022 at 10:38 PM, AlmightyGrub said:

but I will not let a drive-by from a bottom feeder alliance like CCC go unnoticed.  Having contributed nothing, ever, to the greater CN community, you haven't earned the right to wipe our collective arse let alone take pot shots.  Get thee behind me.

======================================================================================================================

12 minutes ago, Chopin said:

Avalanche, obviously. 

Teach me how to Ski?

Edited by Suyash Adhikari

2 minutes ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

You couldn't have a million treaties If you tried. You're just dissing yourself, buddy. you couldn't get anyone to sign you, if you tried.

I'd probably treaty CCC. They're alright.

3 minutes ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

You couldn't have a million treaties If you tried. You're just dissing yourself, buddy. you couldn't get anyone to sign you, if you tried. I would know seeing how hard you tried to get a treaty with us ;). Only people who would sign you as people who wanted to use you as a meat shield against Oc (Like what they tried with us)... which it seems they've succeeded in doing since you're so desperate to sign anyone who would take you, so NG and co saw their chance to use you. I've never expected nor seen CCC be a shaker or mover, but simply someone else's pawn. But alas, your Little Man Syndrome quickly takes over, doesn't it?

How hard we tried? AO going balls to the wall and offering an MDoAP is like his standard introduction to everyone. I mean we reached out to EJ and Buuyo and tried to put water under the bridge, but that must have gone against the narrative that we're the bad guys with a grudge that we won't drop, and idk what it has to do with wanting to sign treaties. Nice to know that we're getting mocked for that though.

Anyway if you think I have any interest in being a "mover and shaker" then you really don't understand our goals and motives at all. There's a reason I never pushed back on Grub's post, and it's because he's right and we've never cared and never will. Our mission is to be a light for Bob, and to be good allies to the ones we have, no matter where they fall in the web or how it helps or hurts our political standing. Everything else is frankly irrelevant to me.

17 minutes ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

I'm sure our allies would say the same, our current allies, not our recent former "allies" who lied and gaslighted us, while breaking their intel treaty obligations, but still expected us to support them. We're not having the backs of people who don't have our backs.

Right, I'm sure you won't have any more treaty cancelations soon.

6 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

How hard we tried? AO going balls to the wall and offering an MDoAP is like his standard introduction to everyone. I mean we reached out to EJ and Buuyo and tried to put water under the bridge, but that must have gone against the narrative that we're the bad guys with a grudge that we won't drop, and idk what it has to do with wanting to sign treaties. Nice to know that we're getting mocked for that though.

Absolutely! Go big or go home right? It worked with NG lol.

@dev0win can confirm. LWW and I reached out to have him mediate a session for CCC and Polar to bury the hatchet and allow us to move forward. We offered our apologies for the aggression we had showed, both in public and private, and tried to move forward. Thanks for confirming that was a waste of time. 

To echo LWW, we have no desire to be movers and shakers. We are solid allies to our friends and will defend them to the end. That is what matters to us. 

32 minutes ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

I hope you enjoy Polar’s future. I know we will.

1 hour ago, James Spanier said:

I assure you there IS an explanation! See the last time I posted a DoW I screwed up the post so badly Janax told me I'm not allowed to post DoWs again.

Get me to post them, I post the best DOWs

1 hour ago, lilweirdward said:

Welcome to the fray! 

Levon, please promise that no matter what, you'll let me stay in the GATO server for the memes channel. 

[Snip (...sorry!)]

Always and forever, LWW!

(Though I may have to palm you off to J3, because they're nearly starting to fly over my head...) 😅

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Fake news.  GATO aren't this fast unless they started the voting process sometime last year. Alternatively maybe since getting rid of Tevron they've streamlined the bureaucracy by throwing all their fax machines in the trash? Also I was told you're a 'staunch pacifist' which was deeply disappointing to hear as I was hoping you'd butt heads with someone this war.

"You know, there's a lot of nonsense talked about the Civil Service GATO.

It's actually a marvellous, efficient, professional organisation, capable of enormous energy and speed.

It's staffed by a lot of talented, dedicated people who do everything in their power to help the Government make it's policies into law."

Shame my computer didn't want to render the Yes Minister gif that went along with this line, it would have been perfect.

53 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Glad NPO knew they couldn’t handle CCC and Sparta by themselves and needed so much back up.

I'm not sure where exactly it was suggested that NPO couldn't handle CCC and Sparta. Think of it as the legal literalist's free pass to join the fun of the war?

I'm sure you can appreciate that! 😛

50 minutes ago, armpit said:

Forgive ignorance but how do you pronounce GATO? 

Is it Gatto or Gay Toe? 

@Overlord Wes and I have had this argument time and again (which usually boils down to us disagreeing on the fundamental phonemes of the English language); but the gist is:

• Gatto when spoken aloud (hence my favourite of our nicknames, the Spanish Cats);
  • Gay Toe when reading it in one's mind.

Since one rarely speaks any CN terms aloud, but instead reads them, more often than not it's Gay Toe. At the end of the day, though - much like my own name - say it either way, and we'll understand what you mean! 😅

2 hours ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

Is that your best? "No one likes you!", I would have thought Kindergarten was an informal pre-requisite on playing this game, I guess not. 

Sweet Joseph on a stick, chill bruh. CCC is like the Canada of Cybernations. They go to war and !@#$ but they're nice in the process, even if they try not to.

5 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Sweet Joseph on a stick, chill bruh. CCC is like the Canada of Cybernations. They go to war and !@#$ but they're nice in the process, even if they try not to.

Welcome back to the planet. I thought your nation was gone. Did you wake it up? 

3 hours ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

Oh no, the horror of ever switching Alliance Affiliation! No one has ever been in 2 different AAs on Bob, I am sorry for breaking such a sacred law. /s

Grub perfectly described your alliance:  

======================================================================================================================

Teach me how to Ski?

Please stop, you're only embarrassing yourself being so aggressive.  

30 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Welcome back to the planet. I thought your nation was gone. Did you wake it up? 

Thanks for reminding me. I just created one just so I don't get banned. I'm still retired from the game though. I find spectating way more enjoyable.