Declaration of Intent to Respect Neutrality

Jason8

FROM THE DESK OF JASON8

OFFICAL DOCUMENT FROM KASHMIR

Flag_of_Kashmir.jpg

FOR PRIVILEGED EYES ONLY

Attention, it has come to our attention that the attention given to a Kashmir member nation drawing attention to themselves has raised the attention of the entirety of Bob, but more importantly, the attention of the Green Protection Agency, which drew the attention of Kashmir, which drew the attention of Green Protection Agency.  An official statement about this attention is due, and I shall state that statement.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47gdeupi0fn0fp39kjiy
Jason8 taking the podium to address the Open World Forum

As Crown Prince of Kashmir, my job is to balance idiocy with stupidity, kindness with love, and srsbsns with taking things too seriously.  Sometimes, I suck at that job.  Other times, I fail at that job.  But today is not one of those times.  Today, I come to you, citizens of Bob, to speak about events that have unfolded recently.  Kashmir's former King and current High Elder, SirWilliam, launched an attack on the Green Protection Agency.  This attack was responded to with a stern statement that a state of war now existed between Kashmir and the GPA, which was then responded to with war.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47lgt0k8ald9y3y5cmyh
Actual footage of Rod and Todd Flanders

I opened diplomatic channels with jerdge, and we discussed the situation and came to the conclusion that this conflict should come to an end.  Kashmir recognizes why the GPA saw this as an official declaration of war and after hours of trying to figure out how, Kashmir has adjusted the alliance ownership role from SirWilliam to masterhakai.  This change was not requested by GPA but was something we felt was a positive gesture towards GPA as well as a clarification to all citizens of Bob.  SirWilliam has not been the King of Kashmir since October 19, 2021, and master hakai has been the King of Kashmir.  

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478c040ejd1igpfohqis
King SirWilliam passing the crown to King master hakai

Kashmir recognizes the end of the Kashmir-GPA conflict after the diplomatic channels have been opened with GPA and jerdge.  Per our agreement, all existing wars will continue until both combatants agree to peace or until they expire.  master hakai has personally offered GPA reparations totaling 19,500,000 dongs (4.20 million dongs to be sent to GPA's three best fighters and 6.9 million dongs to be sent to jerdge directly).  Kashmir is also evaluating the possibility of signing the Green Protection Agency Declaration of Neutrality or a separate GPA-Kashmir NAP.

Signed,

Ninja R, President of \m/, Get Your Vaccines
Jason8, Vice President of \m/, Crown Prince of Kashmir
master hakai, Minister of Propaganda of \m/, King of Kashmir
SirWilliam, Not President of \m/, also old man that's no longer king of Kashmir
Chief Stubbs, Minister of lousy rerolls

Actual footage of SirWilliam walking his dog... or so he thinks
tl;dr:

1) SirWilliam is not King, masterhakai is King.  SirWilliam is retired old man with cane that forgets why he walked into the kitchen.
2) masterhakai is King, so masterhakai is now Alliance Owner.  GPA thought SirWilliam was King because SirWilliam was Alliance Owner.  Kushmor fixed.
3) masterhakai offers reparations of 4.20 million dongs to GPA's top three fighters and 6.9 million dongs direct to jerdge, payable via dogecoin.
4) No new wars, all current wars will be fought until they expire or reach individual peace agreements.
5) masterhakai is King, SirWilliam is not King.

Nothing happens on CN for over a month. GPA decides to declare on Kashmir, note that they have been neutral almost their entire existence, and then they peace out with Kashmir after 2 days of fighting. 

Please tell me that this is a dream. Because I don't know that I could handle it if it isn't. 

Just now, Smitty256 said:

Nothing happens on CN for over a month. GPA decides to declare on Kashmir, note that they have been neutral almost their entire existence, and then they peace out with Kashmir after 2 days of fighting. 

Please tell me that this is a dream. Because I don't know that I could handle it if it isn't. 

It's OK. We haven't peaced out with them.

3 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

When was the last time @Velocity got rolled?  Hint: it's been too long.

1 hour ago, firingline said:

It's OK. We haven't peaced out with them.

It's not okay. Literally nothing has happened for over a month. Then a war finally !@#$@#$ breaks out and then peace is agreed to after only 2 days of fighting. For $%&@s sake. I am about to die from boredom.

@jerdge for the love of all that is good and holy, please continue fighting this war. Be the change we need to see in this world. I believe in you.

Just now, Master Hakai said:

It is becoming clear that alliance “Kashmir” did not consult user “smitty256” on this decision

Well, if you had consulted me, I would have told you to continue this war. There hasn't been a decent war in a while.

As stated from the beginning, the GPA wasn't interested into any war (more below) and we were just recognizing that one had been declared against us, or that was how it looked anyway.

Then, regardless of how different people feel we had reached that point, the war was undoubtedly real. Still, as I said, the GPA isn't interested into war.

I was contacted by Jason8 and informed that they wanted to end it. Since we weren't interested into continuing something we're in general not interested into, it would have been just a bit weird not to quickly find an agreement over it. That's how we got to this announcement, which text wasn't agreed upon beforehand but which overall reflects also our views over this conflict: it can be wrapped up.

I think that Kashmir signing the GPA DoN would go a long way to re-establish mutual trust, which admittedly recently has been compromised.

Then, what do I mean with the GPA not being interested into war? Well the Agency would have been disbanded years ago if it wasn't for the stubbornness of its current membership, that decided and still wants to just continue to exist until the lights go out. However most of us, basically everyone but two or three, is totally inactive in normal times. War interferes with our desire to not have CN on our daily schedules, we prefer not to have it. It's an off game issue and as such no in game dynamic or reason can affect our dislike for what we perceive as a waste of our time.

Edited by jerdge
typo

I am of the opinion that reparations are a waste of time, the GPA waives the ones offered by Kashmir.

Thanks anyway for the kind gesture and for the meme numbers.

Edited by jerdge
darn autocomplete, typo again

8 hours ago, jerdge said:

I am of the opinion that reparations are a waste of time, the GPA waives the ones offered by Kashmir.

Thanks anyway for the kind gesture and for the meme numbers.

Must have too much money to not want free money haha Not like I see many or any with full slots in GPA. 

Al

10 hours ago, jerdge said:

War interferes with our desire to not have CN on our daily schedules, we prefer not to have it. It's an off game issue and as such no in game dynamic or reason can affect our dislike for what we perceive as a waste of our time.

This is a waste of your time.

ITT:  GPA said this war was literally a waste of their time and showed unfathomable generosity to Kashmir because they just couldn't be bothered rolling them.

Tongue-in-cheek. :P Glad to see this wrapped up quickly and amicably. :wub: 

Good to see this has been settled amicably between Kashmir and the GPA. Indiscriminate attacks on Neutral alliances have been a long-standing and stale tradition among the un-imaginative alliance leaders of Bob for too long. Props to jerdge for taking a stand in defence of his own without relying on a network of treaties as a safety blanket and to Jason8 for getting a grip on things for the benefit of Kashmir and bringing a close to a situation that was spiralling out of control. Hopefully this move will serve to further re-iterate who actually has their hands on the wheel in Kashmir. 

12 hours ago, jerdge said:

I think that Kashmir signing the GPA DoN would go a long way to re-establish mutual trust, which admittedly recently has been compromised.

This honestly is a good idea and I would even go as far as to encourage other alliance leaders to consider doing the same. The GPA and other neutral alliances have never meddled in the business of others and stayed true to their Neutrality. It'd be nice to see that reciprocated toward the GPA (and other neutral parties) by the other alliance leaders of Bob. If people want a fight, they'd be better off picking one with someone they have a legitimate grievance with and who might actually fight back (looking at you here Doomsphere- though I know you aren't the only ones guilty of this)

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse