Incuming TransMission from the desk of the office of the table of the headquarters of the mind of the ministry of "KASHMIR" LLC.

THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA IN ALLIANCE "kashmir"

Insurgents log: year 478 day 174

It's getting darker earlier. The days are shorter. Safehouse oxygen supply running low. Crippling anxiety. Two more dead this morning. Running out of critically acclaimed series to binge. Food supply almost empty, and DoorDash drivers in short supply. More explosions in the distance but getting closer. So far no luck removing lint from belly button. May not be lint. Will investigate further tomorrow. For now, continuing work on separating toes and possibly creating new ones.

Michael Lee on Twitter: "DeMarcus Cousins has taken Karl-Anthony Towns  completely out of his game. KAT has been way off on almost everything &  just picked up his 4th foul in a

I am here to make two announcements from Kashmir to whichever idiots are reading this. Let me just put on my favorite pair of Adidas jeggings and I'll get right to it.

Be right back.

Okay, back. Sorry, took me a while to find them because I accidentally put them in the wrong drawer 🙄 smh.

hmmm: hmmm

I learned that putting centered images between thoughts in an OWF post lends more gravitas to the overall aesthetic of the vibe of the thoughts of the OWF post.

• ANNOUNCEEMNT NMUBER ONE: SIR WILLIAM USED TO DO MORE IN CYBERNATION THAN HE DO NOW
  • AOCNUNCEMETN NAODMF OWTGTV: MASTER HAKAI IS THE LEADER OF KASHMIR NOW

Essentially, I'm going to be sir william now. Below is the new governemtn of kashirm;

s-l300.png

The Sopranos: 10 Quotes That Live Rent-Free In Fans' Heads

hakai jason serberus blamange and whoever the hell else, idk

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS BELOW

dont forget to like and subscribe and hit that bell to be notified of new announcements

4 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA IN ALLIANCE "kashmir"

Insurgents log: year 478 day 174

It's getting darker earlier. The days are shorter. Safehouse oxygen supply running low. Crippling anxiety. Two more dead this morning. Running out of critically acclaimed series to binge. Food supply almost empty, and DoorDash drivers in short supply. More explosions in the distance but getting closer. So far no luck removing lint from belly button. May not be lint. Will investigate further tomorrow. For now, continuing work on separating toes and possibly creating new ones.

Michael Lee on Twitter: "DeMarcus Cousins has taken Karl-Anthony Towns  completely out of his game. KAT has been way off on almost everything &  just picked up his 4th foul in a

I am here to make two announcements from Kashmir to whichever idiots are reading this. Let me just put on my favorite pair of Adidas jeggings and I'll get right to it.

Be right back.

Okay, back. Sorry, took me a while to find them because I accidentally put them in the wrong drawer 🙄 smh.

hmmm: hmmm

I learned that putting centered images between thoughts in an OWF post lends more gravitas to the overall aesthetic of the vibe of the thoughts of the OWF post.

• ANNOUNCEEMNT NMUBER ONE: SIR WILLIAM USED TO DO MORE IN CYBERNATION THAN HE DO NOW
  • AOCNUNCEMETN NAODMF OWTGTV: MASTER HAKAI IS THE LEADER OF KASHMIR NOW

Essentially, I'm going to be sir william now. Below is the new governemtn of kashirm;

s-l300.png

The Sopranos: 10 Quotes That Live Rent-Free In Fans' Heads

hakai jason serberus blamange and whoever the hell else, idk

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS BELOW

dont forget to like and subscribe and hit that bell to be notified of new announcements

May I be included in the “whoever else” category of Kashmir gov?

Holy mother of Bob. Congratulations Hakai. I'm surprised it wasn't Jason, but I'll take Hakai over that guy Jason that I don't even know any given turtle. SW, welcome back to life away from politics. 

Hakai, I hope you lead Kashmir as weirdly  as you have played all these years.

40 minutes ago, jerdge said:

Like or dislike Hakai and his posts - and heavens know how much I hate both and especially him - but the OP is a piece of fine art everyone and not just me should be awesomely envious of.

Well the hell done.

If GPA weren't such pacifists, I'd tell you to fight us over it!  But instead, peace us over it!

Master Hakai, our new benevolent King, shall rule over the united lands of Kashmir with a foam fist and the shadow of his patriotic fro will reach all corners of this great Alliance!

HAIL MASTER HAKAI!
HAIL MASTER HAKAI!

HAIL MASTER HAKAI!

Master Hakai guide us.  Master Hakai teach us.  Master Hakai protect us.  In your afro we thrive.  In your humor we are sheltered.  In your pants we are humbled.  We live only to serve.  Our lives are yours.

You and Hakai made for great figureheads. Farwell for now SW (hawk that you are) and thank you for handing Jason and the afro guy the reigns. It's about time.

Edit: I feel the same as Jerdge, you really do have a midas touch with !@#$posting HakaI.

Edited by defiled