Declaration of Intent to Respect Neutrality

Jason8

7 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Props to jerdge for taking a stand in defence of his own without relying on a network of treaties as a safety blanket and to Jason8 for getting a grip on things for the benefit of Kashmir and bringing a close to a situation that was spiralling out of control. Hopefully this move will serve to further re-iterate who actually has their hands on the wheel in Kashmir. 

I made the call to end it j8 just put in the legwork cause I’m having a quote “busy week”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/2/2022 at 3:39 AM, Jason8 said:

FROM THE DESK OF JASON8

OFFICAL DOCUMENT FROM KASHMIR

Flag_of_Kashmir.jpg

FOR PRIVILEGED EYES ONLY

Attention, it has come to our attention that the attention given to a Kashmir member nation drawing attention to themselves has raised the attention of the entirety of Bob, but more importantly, the attention of the Green Protection Agency, which drew the attention of Kashmir, which drew the attention of Green Protection Agency.  An official statement about this attention is due, and I shall state that statement.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47gdeupi0fn0fp39kjiy
Jason8 taking the podium to address the Open World Forum

As Crown Prince of Kashmir, my job is to balance idiocy with stupidity, kindness with love, and srsbsns with taking things too seriously.  Sometimes, I suck at that job.  Other times, I fail at that job.  But today is not one of those times.  Today, I come to you, citizens of Bob, to speak about events that have unfolded recently.  Kashmir's former King and current High Elder, SirWilliam, launched an attack on the Green Protection Agency.  This attack was responded to with a stern statement that a state of war now existed between Kashmir and the GPA, which was then responded to with war.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47lgt0k8ald9y3y5cmyh
Actual footage of Rod and Todd Flanders

I opened diplomatic channels with jerdge, and we discussed the situation and came to the conclusion that this conflict should come to an end.  Kashmir recognizes why the GPA saw this as an official declaration of war and after hours of trying to figure out how, Kashmir has adjusted the alliance ownership role from SirWilliam to masterhakai.  This change was not requested by GPA but was something we felt was a positive gesture towards GPA as well as a clarification to all citizens of Bob.  SirWilliam has not been the King of Kashmir since October 19, 2021, and master hakai has been the King of Kashmir.  

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478c040ejd1igpfohqis
King SirWilliam passing the crown to King master hakai

Kashmir recognizes the end of the Kashmir-GPA conflict after the diplomatic channels have been opened with GPA and jerdge.  Per our agreement, all existing wars will continue until both combatants agree to peace or until they expire.  master hakai has personally offered GPA reparations totaling 19,500,000 dongs (4.20 million dongs to be sent to GPA's three best fighters and 6.9 million dongs to be sent to jerdge directly).  Kashmir is also evaluating the possibility of signing the Green Protection Agency Declaration of Neutrality or a separate GPA-Kashmir NAP.

Signed,

Ninja R, President of \m/, Get Your Vaccines
Jason8, Vice President of \m/, Crown Prince of Kashmir
master hakai, Minister of Propaganda of \m/, King of Kashmir
SirWilliam, Not President of \m/, also old man that's no longer king of Kashmir
Chief Stubbs, Minister of lousy rerolls

Actual footage of SirWilliam walking his dog... or so he thinks
tl;dr:

1) SirWilliam is not King, masterhakai is King.  SirWilliam is retired old man with cane that forgets why he walked into the kitchen.
2) masterhakai is King, so masterhakai is now Alliance Owner.  GPA thought SirWilliam was King because SirWilliam was Alliance Owner.  Kushmor fixed.
3) masterhakai offers reparations of 4.20 million dongs to GPA's top three fighters and 6.9 million dongs direct to jerdge, payable via dogecoin.
4) No new wars, all current wars will be fought until they expire or reach individual peace agreements.
5) masterhakai is King, SirWilliam is not King.

Who better to balance