Recognition of Hostilities

Jason8

Kasmir_Banner.png

Flag_of_Kashmir.jpg

From the Desk of Jason8,

Crown Prince of Kashmir

vs. Doom Squad

Sadly, it has come to my attention that one of Kashmir's members has come under attack by three members of Doom Squad.  As a Declaration was made publicly, a public response from Kashmir is due.

Kashmir's member performed three spy operations on a member nation of Doom Squad.  This member's spies were caught by the Doom Squad nation's anti-espionage team on the third spy attempt.  This is unacceptable.  The spies that failed were abandoned behind enemy lines and are presumed to be executed by now.  Good riddance.

In response, Doom Squad did not open dialog with the government of Kashmir to find a peaceful resolution.  Instead, Doom Squad initiated a surprise update blitz that caused near-irreversible damage to the Kashmiri nation in question.  This is unacceptable behavior from an alliance of their status, and because of this:

Kashmir recognizes the hostilities of Doom Squad against her member nation

and

Kashmir condemns the actions of Doom Squad

Diplomatic channels have been opened between Kashmir and Doom Squad at the time of this announcement, however Doom Squad, and more specifically, the first attacking nation, has been extremely difficult to work with.  To shed some light on the damage Doom Squad has done to this Kashmir member, screenshots are below.

Officially,                        

unknown.png

Jason8                             
Crown Prince of Kashmir

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

As you can see, a cruise missile is $15,000 and the damage done to the Kashmir member's nation is likely much more than even $500,000,000.

4 minutes ago, Jason8 said:

Kasmir_Banner.png

Flag_of_Kashmir.jpg

From the Desk of Jason8,

Crown Prince of Kashmir

vs. Doom Squad

Sadly, it has come to my attention that one of Kashmir's members has come under attack by three members of Doom Squad.  As a Declaration was made publicly, a public response from Kashmir is due.

Kashmir's member performed three spy operations on a member nation of Doom Squad.  This member's spies were caught by the Doom Squad nation's anti-espionage team on the third spy attempt.  This is unacceptable.  The spies that failed were abandoned behind enemy lines and are presumed to be executed by now.  Good riddance.

In response, Doom Squad did not open dialog with the government of Kashmir to find a peaceful resolution.  Instead, Doom Squad initiated a surprise update blitz that caused near-irreversible damage to the Kashmiri nation in question.  This is unacceptable behavior from an alliance of their status, and because of this:

and

Diplomatic channels have been opened between Kashmir and Doom Squad at the time of this announcement, however Doom Squad, and more specifically, the first attacking nation, has been extremely difficult to work with.  To shed some light on the damage Doom Squad has done to this Kashmir member, screenshots are below.

Officially,                        

unknown.png

Jason8                             
Crown Prince of Kashmir

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

As you can see, a cruise missile is $15,000 and the damage done to the Kashmir member's nation is likely much more than even $500,000,000.

When can I expect nukes?

I don't understand. Your point is that you caused little damage, and we caused a lot of damage?

That's how this works. Actions have consequences. You attacked DS, we attacked you back. We didn't use CMs, air, navy or spies - so frankly it could have (and some would argue should have) been much worse.

19 minutes ago, firingline said:

I don't understand. Your point is that you caused little damage, and we caused a lot of damage?

That's how this works. Actions have consequences. You attacked DS, we attacked you back. We didn't use CMs, air, navy or spies - so frankly it could have (and some would argue should have) been much worse.

Ah, actions have consequences.  I suppose that doesn't apply to DS, though, right?  You get to do 500,000,00 dongs worth of damage and you just get to walk away, happy as can be, right?  To be frank, spy ops could have been run by the Kashmir member in question that, you know, actually did damage.  The response from DS was definitely out of line for the initial crime, but with a warchest that small, I'm not surprised you're upset about the chance of losing a cruise missile.

3 minutes ago, Jason8 said:

Ah, actions have consequences.  I suppose that doesn't apply to DS, though, right?  You get to do 500,000,00 dongs worth of damage and you just get to walk away, happy as can be, right?  To be frank, spy ops could have been run by the Kashmir member in question that, you know, actually did damage.  The response from DS was definitely out of line for the initial crime, but with a warchest that small, I'm not surprised you're upset about the chance of losing a cruise missile.

Watch out. Speak too pointedly you may anger them. 

8 minutes ago, Jason8 said:

It just doesn't matter how much damage was done. If you spy a member of Doom Squad (or an ally of Doom Squad) you may have visitors show up at about 11:57 p.m. one day.

But it wasn't just spying. You also gloated about it - suggesting others should spy me as well, and following that up by calling DS 'pixel huggers'.

And so here we are. Put up or shut up. Attack or take your peace and scurry away, hopefully having learned your lesson.

Just now, firingline said:

It just doesn't matter how much damage was done. If you spy a member of Doom Squad (or an ally of Doom Squad) you may have visitors show up at about 11:57 p.m. one day.

But it wasn't just spying. You also gloated about it - suggesting others should spy me as well, and following that up by calling DS 'pixel huggers'.

And so here we are. Put up or shut up. Attack or take your peace and scurry away, hopefully having learned your lesson.

How many wars have you personally fought in?  I'm not talking about you fighting a rogue or being a rogue, either.  Real wars.  Pretty sure that answer is... zero.  Congrats, you're a pixel hugger.

1 minute ago, Jason8 said:

How many wars have you personally fought in?  I'm not talking about you fighting a rogue or being a rogue, either.  Real wars.  Pretty sure that answer is... zero.  Congrats, you're a pixel hugger.

Appears that I'm fighting (and winning) one right now. Sorry I didn't run headlong into a failed war on a bad CB. We can't all pull that off.

Edited by firingline

4 hours ago, Jason8 said:

Kasmir_Banner.png

Flag_of_Kashmir.jpg

From the Desk of Jason8,

Crown Prince of Kashmir

vs. Doom Squad

and

Officially,                        

unknown.png

Jason8                             
Crown Prince of Kashmir

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

bnDvjPk.png

8 hours ago, firingline said:

Appears that I'm fighting (and winning) one right now. Sorry I didn't run headlong into a failed war on a bad CB. We can't all pull that off.

3rMNmxi.gif

That said, can we take a minute to talk about Firingline's warchest? £174 million is extremely wimpy.

Edited by Bionic redhead

17 hours ago, firingline said:

I think the point is he is making fun of you and you can nothing about it.  Every time you attack him, every time you engage with him you are giving him what he wants.  So one of two things must be true.  Either you are working together and you are  playing along or you are clueless.   If your alliance had gone the diplomatic route and demanded reps for the spying or some other punishment and this never was made public it would have ruined his day.  Instead you are just feeding hi sego.