Recognition of Hostilities

Jason8

44 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

I think the point is he is making fun of you and you can nothing about it.  Every time you attack him, every time you engage with him you are giving him what he wants.  So one of two things must be true.  Either you are working together and you are  playing along or you are clueless.   If your alliance had gone the diplomatic route and demanded reps for the spying or some other punishment and this never was made public it would have ruined his day.  Instead you are just feeding hi sego.

Why should we take the diplomatic route when we could plunder and anarchy the offender and call it a day? If Kashmir was not our mutual ally, it would be total war.

31 minutes ago, Lord Hershey said:

Why should we take the diplomatic route when we could plunder and anarchy the offender and call it a day? If Kashmir was not our mutual ally, it would be total war.

You have been around long enough to understand why people do things.  Do you think he did this without knowing he would be caught and that he could then  make a public spectacle of it   He does not care about his nation, he gets a big public event all about him where he and others have a good laugh while you all feed the toll and he gets casualties.   Unless you are going eternal Z him he will just get flooded with aid and rebuild.  At least stop letting him bait you in to responding all serious to him when clearly he is getting off on it.  

30 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

You have been around long enough to understand why people do things.  Do you think he did this without knowing he would be caught and that he could then  make a public spectacle of it   He does not care about his nation, he gets a big public event all about him where he and others have a good laugh while you all feed the toll and he gets casualties.   Unless you are going eternal Z him he will just get flooded with aid and rebuild.  At least stop letting him bait you in to responding all serious to him when clearly he is getting off on it.  

As much as you're correct, I think you have the roles reversed.

27 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Somehow I still doubt this very much to be true. 

It's as true as toasted toads.  Well, maybe not the full blown war part... they are habitual pixel huggers.

3 hours ago, Jason8 said:

As much as you're correct, I think you have the roles reversed.

You have mocking them the entire time and the more serious they are the more you laugh at them.  I can not blame you they are literally playing right into your hands.  

1 hour ago, The Big Bad said:

You have mocking them the entire time and the more serious they are the more you laugh at them.  I can not blame you they are literally playing right into your hands.  

I lost both my hands in the final battle of \m/.  They may be playing into my stubs, but definitely not my hands.

3 hours ago, defiled said:

i hope you get rolled jason

edit: laughed at the post tags: "firingline", "idiot".

No rolls for me, too many carbs.  And the tags are required for proper indexing!

Firingline's nation is about ten months old, it has 15k infra, 15 Wonders and 1.3M casualties, it's not selling tech and it has been buying some, in such a scenario it's basically inevitable that they have a sub par treasury.

One can disagree with their choices but it's not incompetence IMHO.

1 minute ago, firingline said:

Shrug you've got 60-some nukes pointed back at you. We're happy to return the favor. Enjoy that nuke.

It's okay, out of 60 nukes, you can only hit me with one per day.