From NG with love

unknown.png

Happy 10 years to all the idiots that have chosen to merge their banners with us. I love you all. Now to business:

To all of Boog, suck pavement.

/s/ Non Grata

Kerschbs, Secret Democrat

Thrash, Silvertongue
Legend, Scorned Soldier
King Cyan (Chameleon), Brother Mugger
Lyanna, Wielder of the Econ Whip

Advisors:
Erwin Schrodinger, Spirit of not even going here anymore.
Caustic, Pope of the Eternal Crusade
Lenin, Lord of misrepresentated communication

dane0, Blood God

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love a good ol FOK midday hit

Hey boog, you were so desperate to be relevant, here's your chance! 

Everyone check out #Boognish-Beatdown-Spy-Info on our discord for their juicy... Lack? Of warchests.

Also. SLCB 4 LYFE BOIS

Edited by dane0

A lot has happened in the last few weeks/months that has brought us to this point. I’m not proud of some of it, and I’m angry about others. Friends became enemies and that’s a terrible way to operate.

That being said, an act of war was committed against Non Grata, and despite everything else there has to be an answer for that. No one gets to hit us and walk away.

May the blood god bless us with casualties for all. 

6 minutes ago, citizenkane said:

The true puppet master of NG posts. 

The fact you think NG is a hivemind blindly following one dude vs an incredibly talented pool of many, many personalities from the past 15 years of this world who all happen to get along is really sad to be honest.

Just now, Mogar said:

The fact you think NG is a hivemind blindly following one dude vs an incredibly talented pool of many, many personalities from the past 15 years of this world who all happen to get along is really sad to be honest.

The fact you think NG isnt a hivemind blindly following one dude vs an incredibly untalented pool of many, many personalities from the past 15 years of this world who all happen to get along is really sad to be honest.

2 minutes ago, citizenkane said:

The fact you think NG isnt a hivemind blindly following one dude vs an incredibly untalented pool of many, many personalities from the past 15 years of this world who all happen to get along is really sad to be honest.

I mean, I like to urinate in pools, so there is that.  

7 minutes ago, citizenkane said:

Ah the classic, I know you are but what am I? Defense. I could select any 3 members of NG and create a functional active government, most alliances can't say the same.

Just now, Mogar said:

Ah the classic, I know you are but what am I? Defense. I could select any 3 members of NG and create a functional active government, most alliances can't say the same.

Ah the classic, I know you are but what am I? Defense. I could select any 3 members of NG and create a disfunctional inactive government that would put theirselves into oblivion, most alliances cant say the same.

3 minutes ago, citizenkane said:

Ah the classic, I know you are but what am I? Defense. I could select any 3 members of NG and create a disfunctional inactive government that would put theirselves into oblivion, most alliances cant say the same.

Or you could start sending the technology reparations right now.  My ports are open to accept your fealty and your tribute.  Will it be your first time sugarplum?  It won't be mine!!!