From NG with love

7 minutes ago, Londo Mollari said:

Or you could start sending the technology reparations right now.  My ports are open to accept your fealty and your tribute.  Will it be your first time sugarplum?  It won't be mine!!!

You will never get any reparations from me. Ever. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Mogar said:

The fact you think NG is a hivemind blindly following one dude vs an incredibly talented pool of many, many personalities from the past 15 years of this world who all happen to get along is really sad to be honest.

"Getting along" is outside CK's capability of understanding.  Her meltdown in COBRA's own server was quite the sight to behold.

8 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

15 years in I haven’t started an OWF topic, not about to start now. 

So. Crusty.

Congrats on the anniversary and whatnot, folks. Gonna have to pass on that pavement though. Watching my girlish figure. ;)

3 hours ago, citizenkane said:

Ah the classic, I know you are but what am I? Defense. I could select any 3 members of NG and create a disfunctional inactive government that would put theirselves into oblivion, most alliances cant say the same.

Citizenkane, 

But they would still be infinity more competent than you. Congrats on beating Junka at his game, I never thought it possible. 

Sincerely,

Joseph Muddog Black

P.S. Congrats on 10 years NG, Im glad you didn't return to your graves after your war with us.

Edited by Joseph Black

1 hour ago, Joseph Black said:

Citizenkane, 

But they would still be infinity more competent than you. Congrats on beating Junka at his game, I never thought it possible. 

Sincerely,

Joseph Muddog Black

P.S. Congrats on 10 years NG, Im glad you didn't return to your graves after your war with us.

Hell, CK makes Hitchcock look like a damn saint.  It is damn impressive.

Also, thanks ❤️