From NG with love

CwRIjDq.jpg

Is there a particular reason why Hydra is not included in this announcement? That is okay, I shall honor my former mates in bubbu and TCTriangle who are currently residing in Non Grata and they shall not be forgotten. Congrats, Non Grata, for being part of what is arguably a historical alliance that were formed in a series of mergers on biblical proportions.

Source #1: https://cybernations.fandom.com/wiki/Hydra

Source #2: (see below)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Lord Hershey said:

CwRIjDq.jpg

Is there a particular reason why Hydra is not included in this announcement? That is okay, I shall honor my former mates in bubbu and TCTriangle who are currently residing in Non Grata and they shall not be forgotten. Congrats, Non Grata, for being part of what is arguably a historical alliance that were formed in a series of mergers on biblical proportions.

Source #1: https://cybernations.fandom.com/wiki/Hydra

Source #2: (see below)

You know. I knew there would be ones we missed but damn I can't believe we forgot hydra. Our apologies. I blame our recently departed dear emperor, the creation of this image was his last act.

16 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

But I want to know what even is a TIE?

Tank, I don't say this enough but my nation plays sea shanties in your honor. My SDI crew read Killer Angels all day which is why so many nukes keep hitting Bear Island.

The werewolves in London song is complete trash and my nation banned it forever. 

Thanks for being the best ally I have ever had.  

46 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Tank, I don't say this enough but my nation plays sea shanties in your honor. My SDI crew read Killer Angels all day which is why so many nukes keep hitting Bear Island.

The werewolves in London song is complete trash and my nation banned it forever. 

Thanks for being the best ally I have ever had.  

5f078db5919948d3b0205bb2fdc74cd9.gif
Well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad :P

10 hours ago, Charles V said:

I always thought it was a little cringy that NG basically copied FTWs whole yin/yang thing. One alliance having it is cool but two is pushing it. 

I know, right?! It's like NG just didn't care that we were using it when they created their flag. 😁😆🤣

13 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

I know, right?! It's like NG just didn't care that we were using it when they created their flag. 😁😆🤣

Yeah. I mean, I remember FTW using that flag back when I left in 2015. Wait...

Just now, Thrash said:

Thank you for the laugh. :)

You're welcome 😉

1 minute ago, Duderonomy said:

Yeah. I mean, I remember FTW using that flag back when I left in 2015. Wait...

I know, our is an old and ancient flag. 

Just now, Duderonomy said:

Old and ancient. It flew when FTW raided SNX. It flew when Rotavele was forced to surrender. It flew when FTW had the fallout with Boognish.😛

We've used our flag for many a campaign. It is a storied flag for sure. 😉

2 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

We've used our flag for many a campaign. It is a storied flag for sure. 😉

Then long should you take that banner before you. Its wins and losses. The creation of your alliance in 2011. All of the glorious battles and sordid derring-do. And I wish my condolences that one of its greatest artists, Stewie, a beloved member of FTW, has fallen out of this world. Long may Lyanna carry his memory forth for FTW!

3 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

Then long should you take that banner before you. Its wins and losses. The creation of your alliance in 2011. All of the glorious battles and sordid derring-do. And I wish my condolences that one of its greatest artists, Stewie, a beloved member of FTW, has fallen out of this world. Long may Lyanna carry his memory forth for FTW!

Flag_of_NG.png

Long Live FTW!