The Day Today is Yesterday - Welcome to the World of Tomorrow!

mochi

cobrasnek.png

Aprés le deluge.

Long time no see Dear Readers, now that the mandatory conscription order has been rescinded...

"What is this? Who are you?"

All in due time. For now, I shall introduce myself! Do you remember the weatherman for the grand episode of 'A Murder of Doombirds'?

You should.

unknown.png

I am delighted to announce that this (yes, me!) planet orbiting being somehow found a crown within these tainted lands alongside Tiki.

Do you look at the Wiki? Yes, THAT Wiki.
COBRA got updated, finally. Hmm.. What else.. Oh!

charter.png

1. King Cobra

The title of COBRA's monarch. As leading representative and Commander of the alliance, the King is expected to attack first and retreat last. All foreign affairs are handled directly by the King and the Crown Prince.

• The Crown Prince acts as the hand of the King. Considered to be the successor to the throne; they are specifically chosen by the King to act in their stead should they be incapacitated in some form or another. The Crown Prince swears undying loyalty to COBRA; upholds the values of the Alliance and pursues the path set forth by the King.
  •  

2. Royal Guard

COBRA's central government. Historically charged with protection of the King, their collective mission is to oversee the military, economic, and internal aspects of the alliance. Members of the Royal Guard are chosen at the discretion of the King and the Crown Prince.

3. Elder

The Elders are the most sagacious and veteran members of COBRA who have once served the Alliance as King or a member of the Royal Guard. As Elders; they serve the Alliance as role models, mentors, and judges. The Elder Council operates first and foremost in an advisory capacity to the King and Royal Guard, they may also take on duties of the Royal Guard at the King’s request.

4. Warlord

The Rank of Warlord is earned by member states that have gone on the offensive in any major war involving COBRA and/or possess a casualty count of 100,000 or higher. The Warlords act as COBRA's standing army and are given the power to recruit new members.

(*****) Chief Warlord

(***) 100,000+ Casualties and Nuclear Capable

(*) 100,000+ Casualties

5. Prospect

Newly recruited member states are considered Prospects and act as defenders of the alliance. Prospects are expected to voice their concerns and post in-game announcements.

6. Dual-Membership

Allied states of COBRA held in high-esteem may also be granted the rank of Warlord. This rank can be bestowed upon any allied party at the discretion of the King. Any nation who maintains a state of duality regarding their membership(s) cannot ascend beyond the rank of Warlord.

orders.png

The 10 Orders of COBRA:

-"I will not run from a fight

-I will not attack a fellow member

-I will not lie, cheat, or spy

-I will burn pixels for pleasure

-I will be cruel, I will smite

-I will obey my Commander

-I will not plea, beg, or hide

-I DO NOT surrender

-I will nuke first

-I will ask questions never"    

Who would've guessed the weatherman would get here?

I look forward to our future discussions!

[ COBRA DISCORD ]

unknown.png

King Cobra - General Tiki

Crown Prince - Mochi

Royal Guard - Teemo

Elder Orator - Johnny Apocalypse

aw3N_2kSZlyB1shocjP6FOUASIbpWIVTmZLd8CsJbOopr7MYXmJl6HQU54EyTigpTn1O-cjr7owjey-iYgAwzd4ukVov5PXuU-pqnd7Baxq2igj9iHPT-PnxJrqj_JtDO38hiW9T

p.s i didn't post this to the wrong topic. i swear.

The birth of a franchise, enjoyed the read. 

Although a minor side note: granting dual membership at the discretion of the king technically implicates the king. In dual membership scenarios it is often argued that said members actions are that of the alliance they sit on, and thus plausible deniability. By the king passing approval for a nation it also implicates them in the actions of the nation sitting elsewhere. 

A fix would be to allow for warlords to be granted the ability to become dual members as they see fit. Being promoted to that high of level, they would have already instilled enough trust in cobra to not join an alliance who poses a risk. The King is then also not implicated.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Waking up to this was amazing. Didn't think I'd be reading TDT stuff anytime soon. Go rock that bihh, fellas!

7 hours ago, mochi said:

-I will burn pixels for pleasure

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAW!!!

Screenshot_20210322-044311_Discord.jpg

Also, never delete that ^ Discord legendary invite link. 

6 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Waking up to this was amazing. Didn't think I'd be reading TDT stuff anytime soon. Go rock that bihh, fellas!

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAW!!!

Awww thanks Kap!

Congrats guys! Mochi, great graphics as always!

16 hours ago, Kapleo said:

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAW!!!

I made sure it was that link specifically.

Never forget the roots. o7

Thank you to everyone for a warm and glowing green welcome.

17 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The birth of a franchise, enjoyed the read. 

Although a minor side note: granting dual membership at the discretion of the king technically implicates the king. In dual membership scenarios it is often argued that said members actions are that of the alliance they sit on, and thus plausible deniability. By the king passing approval for a nation it also implicates them in the actions of the nation sitting elsewhere. 

A fix would be to allow for warlords to be granted the ability to become dual members as they see fit. Being promoted to that high of level, they would have already instilled enough trust in cobra to not join an alliance who poses a risk. The King is then also not implicated.

As of current, COBRA has 2 dedicated dual members. These members have assisted and helped COBRA in ways they did not need to but regardless went above and beyond to do so. Whilst it may seem simple on pixels the process of which sounds like the King simply points and picks, it is a rather delicate decision to be made and is an extremely rare thing to occur. If such issues as you hypothesize happen, we'll see. 

It's nice to see you still around on the OWF, Hitchcock. I look forward to a brighter tomorrow.

Edited by mochi
'Transparency' o/