An Official FTW Statement

Sauron

flag1.png

There seems to be some confusion in the air we hope to dispel. Some astute observers have noticed we have changed our flag in game. What does this mean to Planet Bob? Well it means we were bored of our old design and have some graphically talented individuals within experimenting with new ideas. Others seem to be reading further into this. See we were unjustly accused of theft and then attacked for those false allegations. Long ago past attempts at peace and reasoning were thwarted. That was our mistake-you can't reason with rogues. It is amusing that our attackers think our desire to alter our flag is somehow related to them. If that were the case many shed pixels and months of war would have been saved. What is even more amusing is this band of rogues feel they get to dictate the narrative. The narrative in this case being them getting chewed down to nothing and us suddenly caving to their demands; that is completely and utterly laughable. The previous flag is our original design despite any similarities and we will use it as we please. You attack us and then think you can call it off? Sorry but that isn't how this plays out. We will continue to see you on the battlefield. "

happyending.gif

ftwchangesitsflag.jpg?width=366&height=4

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You better run, you better do what you can

Don't want to see no blood, don't be a macho man
You want to be tough, better do what you can
So beat it, but you want to be bad....

flag1.png

Your aids doesn't just spring up and then disappear...

Edited by pjk11

Never said you guys surrendered.

You changed your in game nation description which was a parody of ours and your in game flag.

That was all we wanted at the start of all this...

And I personally never claimed victory.  I just said our aims in the war were completed.  Time to wrap this up and head onto other pastures.

Edited by Stewie

55 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Never said you guys surrendered.

You changed your in game nation description which was a parody of ours and your in game flag.

That was all we wanted at the start of all this...

And I personally never claimed victory.  I just said our aims in the war were completed.  Time to wrap this up and head onto other pastures.

TaAngD4.jpg

Your shadow leader Caustic claimed victory. You all acted like you were victorious/completed your aims but you're not and you didn't. 🤣

6 minutes ago, Canik said:

NG completing it's aims:

kaFYLQJ.gif

NG got beaten completely.  But the only reason why this war happened was we wanted you to change your flag...

Caustic isnt a shadow leader... if anyone is it's Thrash and King Cyan

Edited by Stewie

Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Did we just troll these furries so hard they had to make a clarification post full of terribly bland memes?

Omg we did.

You were stalking our propaganda thread and this is the result, don't act like it's anything more than that. 

6312d4-4752949.jpg

14 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

I only wish you guys did more of the heavy lifting. I’d much rather nuke Velo than the kind folks from NPO. 

I’ve been busy with other situations recently, but who knows ;)

I always welcome the smell of burnt uranium in the afternoon.

Only took you guys two days to decide the plagiarized flag was better?  We get it.  The feeling is mutual FTW.  

Still lots of effort needed for "us rogues" though, regardless of this or that flag.  Canik agrees (see this post).  Still the common FTW theme: credit for others' work. 

8 hours ago, Canik said:

Your shadow leader Caustic claimed victory. You all acted like you were victorious/completed your aims but you're not and you didn't. 🤣

You don't know that.

Edited by King Cyan

To recap:

1. This was started because of FTW's plagiarized flag, which they refused to change.

2. FTW has now changed its flag.

3. NPO and IRON, er, I mean FTW, can continue to grind what's left of NG into a fine powder, but NG's sole war aim has been met.

4. NG has won.

A victory of the sort Pyrrhus would advise against, surely, but a victory nonetheless.

Kudos to NG et al.

Note: This victory subject to revision. Regardless, FTW has repeatedly embarrassed itself.

Edited by kingzog