An Official FTW Statement

Sauron

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/26/2020 at 2:40 AM, Kongo Jack said:

You can translate anything you want into whatever you want. Polaris, and those associated with Polaris haven't been relevant since 2010.  

I think you are confused comrade.  Polaris is always relevant and you may well want to check our allies and see how relevant they are.  You would do well not to try to make us relevant to you.  We have no fear of Frankenstein alliances relying totally on the good will of others for their survival, which of course history shows will be short lived.  Don't get too smug there, your alliance is an embarrassment and people pointing it out are merely stating the rather obvious.  One thing remains true, in the end, there will be Order.

1 hour ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I think you are confused comrade.  Polaris is always relevant and you may well want to check our allies and see how relevant they are.  You would do well not to try to make us relevant to you.  We have no fear of Frankenstein alliances relying totally on the good will of others for their survival, which of course history shows will be short lived.  Don't get too smug there, your alliance is an embarrassment and people pointing it out are merely stating the rather obvious.  One thing remains true, in the end, there will be Order.

Surprisingly, you haven't ran it into the ground. 

We have done our time helping to protect that order. You would be good to learn some history of this planet, Grub. 

On 1/24/2020 at 8:06 AM, Kongo Jack said:

Non Grata has been a trash alliance since its inception.

And yet here FEARopaTW For Friends has been trying to emulate said alliance ever since.  "One man's trash is another man's treasure" ya know! 

On 1/24/2020 at 7:03 AM, Kongo Jack said:

A pack of children running an alliance is hardly something to worry about. Clearly the level of discourse on Bob is disappearing. 

Are you still referring to NG here? 

furrypeace.png

That's about 20% of FTW in hippie while two blocs (at least 700+ supporting players engaged) help FTW, including the next top 3 alliances in the game by NS to help carry vs a <40 player alliance.

12 hours ago, Kongo Jack said:

We have done our time helping to protect that order. You would be good to learn some history of this planet, Grub. 

You clearly have zero clue about who you think you are trolling.  

14 hours ago, Kongo Jack said:

You really need to stop, figure out what is going on, what has been going and then come back and try again.  By Admin I miss the days when trolls used to put effort into their work.  

4 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

You really need to stop, figure out what is going on, what has been going and then come back and try again.  By Admin I miss the days when trolls used to put effort into their work.  

They are caught up in their own self importance.   Just ignore them TBB, the lions they are riding will get bored eventually.

2 hours ago, Kongo Jack said:

Not trolling, I'm speaking facts. 

You know, NPO seems to have gag orders to keep their members from embarrassing the AA with diarrhea of the keyboard in OWF, maybe FTW should take a cue from their benefactors.

1 hour ago, Tankobite said:

You know, NPO seems to have gag orders to keep their members from embarrassing the AA with diarrhea of the keyboard in OWF, maybe FTW should take a cue from their benefactors.

Well, I'm not in FTW, nor do I listen to halfwit mobs. 

13 minutes ago, Kongo Jack said:

Got anything better than that? Your pointless banter bores me. Where is someone who can come up with an intellectually crafted insult? I remember my 11th grade year, enjoy yours. 

I'm just getting warmed up.

Sorry I'm not as verbose as the crowd you hang with :awesome:

Care to elaborate on those "facts" you provided earlier? Or are they as imaginary as the "exciting and accomplished CN career" you brag about all the time?

vdvdfedv.jpg

Edited by General Kanabis

2 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

I'm just getting warmed up.

Sorry I'm not as verbose as the crowd you hang with :awesome:

Care to elaborate on those "facts" you provided earlier? Or are they as imaginary as the "exciting and accomplished CN career" you brag about all the time?

vdvdfedv.jpg

Sure, I played from 08 until 2015, you can read through the archive and look yourself. I'm just happy you're excited

Now I just roam and poke my head in to see the world burn.