An Official FTW Statement

Sauron

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, HeroofTime55 said:

He thinks Jeff Dunham is funny.  Expected IQ level for an FTW member.

NPO actually, but it's pretty much the same thing at this point.

I have trouble understanding some of his messages,  but only because I'm not fluent in idiot.

@Smitty256 care to translate?

20200123-183233.jpg

20200115-141101.jpg

11 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

NPO actually, but it's pretty much the same thing at this point.

I have trouble understanding some of his messages,  but only because I'm not fluent in idiot.

@Smitty256 care to translate?

20200123-183233.jpg

20200115-141101.jpg

That wink at the end is so cringe....does he think he is flirting? 

24 minutes ago, Kongo Jack said:

A pack of children running an alliance is hardly something to worry about. 

Enough to to warrant a full scale Oculus Invasion.

26 minutes ago, Kongo Jack said:

Clearly the level of discourse on Bob is disappearing. 

By all means, tell us exactly how you plan on fixing that aside from being ignored in every thread.

28 minutes ago, Kongo Jack said:

The level of civility displayed by NG during this thread is abhorrent. 

It's by design. Do stop by again, admin knows there isn't anything else to look at here.

20200123-000048.jpg

You're welcome.

35 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Enough to to warrant a full scale Oculus Invasion.

By all means, tell us exactly how you plan on fixing that aside from being ignored in every thread.

It's by design. Do stop by again, admin knows there isn't anything else to look at here.

You're welcome.

Don't over hype your importance, little fella. I'm glad you're having fun playing, but you're about 3 years too late. Non Grata has been a trash alliance since its inception. Everyone on this planet knows that. The only thing you give a hootin'nanny about is someone has a similar flag as you. When you can construct a full thought, feel free to try again with your nonsense posting. It's best to be a has-been, then a never-was I suppose. 

Kanabis, you're a clown. I'm not engaging with your childish behavior any longer. 

Edited by Kongo Jack

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

[...] admin knows there isn't anything else to look at here [...]

Although TBH I commend you all (and with "you all" I include FTW/Oculus as well) for trying.

(Not pointing my finger, I for one haven't been doing anything good for this realm in the last decade.)

32 minutes ago, Kongo Jack said:

Don't over hype your importance, little fella. I'm glad you're having fun playing, but you're about 3 years too late.

Exactly this !@#$%* attitude that kills the game.

Gtfo and don't look back if it's such a challenge to participate beyond making useless doomer remarks.

20200116-102104.jpg

37 minutes ago, Kongo Jack said:

Kanabis, you're a clown. 

tenor-3.gif

A clown is a clown,

But aren't we all?

In a world full of hunger and greed...

When mayhem is law,

And chaos yet breeds,

Your view, coulrophobic indeed.

5 hours ago, Kongo Jack said:

Don't over hype your importance, little fella. I'm glad you're having fun playing, but you're about 3 years too late. Non Grata has been a trash alliance since its inception. Everyone on this planet knows that. The only thing you give a hootin'nanny about is someone has a similar flag as you. When you can construct a full thought, feel free to try again with your nonsense posting. It's best to be a has-been, then a never-was I suppose. 

Kanabis, you're a clown. I'm not engaging with your childish behavior any longer. 

I translate that as, nobody will listen to me so I am taking my ball and going home.  You know you are a prime candidate for FTW.  They might juts crown you leader outright.  

18 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

I translate that as, nobody will listen to me so I am taking my ball and going home.  You know you are a prime candidate for FTW.  They might juts crown you leader outright.  

You can translate anything you want into whatever you want. Polaris, and those associated with Polaris haven't been relevant since 2010.  

12 hours ago, Kongo Jack said:

You can translate anything you want into whatever you want. Polaris, and those associated with Polaris haven't been relevant since 2010.  

It's funny that you talk about relevance, because the only people bearing any semblance of relevance now are us. Everyone else is pretty much a NPC.

On 1/25/2020 at 11:40 AM, Kongo Jack said:

Polaris has been one of the few alliances that has done anything at all in the last couple of years.  It is not our fault that our enemies fold when attacked and are incompetent at every level.  Oculus may not be the Continuum but, it is pretty much all that is left.  Not that you have any clue what is or has been going on.