An Official FTW Statement

Sauron

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just going to keep wrecking your lowers.  Your smaller nations are leaving because they get destroyed with no help, your bigger nations are leaving because they're tired of funding this war instead of growing their tech.  The long-term damage to your alliance over a stolen flag is insane.  You were given an out pretty much for free when you switched your flag, and instead of taking it, because you're a child, you switched back, and in doing so, you've subjected your lowers to more of the meat grinder.  Your poor decision making here is mind blowing.  I don't know how anyone with any sense of pride would stick around any longer with you.  Truly, you are WAE.  I will deeply enjoy contributing to your further collapse.

46 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Your smaller nations are leaving because they get destroyed with no help

Smh, poor noobs

20200117-090435.jpg

46 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

your bigger nations are leaving because they're tired of funding this war instead of growing their tech.  

So tired, in fact, that they make  blunders like this recent one-

20200117-090421.png

Edited by General Kanabis

You see those big dips?  Those are big nations leaving because they're sick of it.

And you aren't getting them back.  There's nobody left to absorb in mergers, there is nobody left to recruit, and nobody is going to want to leave their homes to join your embarrassment of an alliance.  The long term damage is in your membership count, not in us destroying eachother's 1000 infra levels over and over again.  It's every time you let me out to hit the people with 5000 infra and half a million dollars warchests, it's every time one of your big nations leaves, it's every time a surrender is scored because you leave your small guys high and dry while keeping your own aid slots full at all times.

1 hour ago, HeroofTime55 said:

You see those big dips?  Those are big nations leaving because they're sick of it.

And you aren't getting them back.  There's nobody left to absorb in mergers, there is nobody left to recruit, and nobody is going to want to leave their homes to join your embarrassment of an alliance.  The long term damage is in your membership count, not in us destroying eachother's 1000 infra levels over and over again.  It's every time you let me out to hit the people with 5000 infra and half a million dollars warchests, it's every time one of your big nations leaves, it's every time a surrender is scored because you leave your small guys high and dry while keeping your own aid slots full at all times.

I'm obviously neutral about this conflict and I don't really know if HoT is right about what's happening to the FTW, however I want for once stress that he's right in abstract and general terms.

In every single alliance war from the mists of time I've seen people brag about damage dealt in terms of NS, infra, tech, and their casualties. No, the one stat that is fundamental for any alliance is active members count.

(Sorry for the interruption, please carry on.)

4 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

LWjQD9a.jpg

That is hilarious you trying to take credit for the normal alliance attrition.

You wanna take credit for this too? 🤣

GFZUldP.jpg

3 hours ago, jerdge said:

I don't really know if HoT is right about what's happening to the FTW

He's not. FTW is not collapsing not even close. A vast majority of our upper tier are more than happy to continue aiding us for however long it takes. Some were even upset when NG tried to claim peace was at hand, wanting the war to continue instead. Our low-tier is still full of dedicated members. 12/17/19 - 1/17/20 we had the most offensive wars at 54, anyone can check and add them up (if you don't believe me) and compare to other alliances on https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/.

3 hours ago, Canik said:

Our low-tier is still full of dedicated members. 

Ahhhhhh yes, dedicated members such as @Smitty256

20200117-072232.jpg

Must really take alot of dedication to fight a war under Oculus Protection.

Your lower tier is certainly getting the best training your leadership skills can afford-

20200116-144114.jpg

3 hours ago, Canik said:

12/17/19 - 1/17/20 we had the most offensive wars at 54, anyone can check and add them up (if you don't believe me) and compare to other alliances on https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/.

Leave it to Canik to delegate the task of justifying his mediocrity to others :smug:

Edited by General Kanabis

6 hours ago, Canik said:

12/17/19 - 1/17/20 we had the most offensive wars at 54, anyone can check and add them up (if you don't believe me) and compare to other alliances on https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/.

Launching a war and doing something after you launch a war are two different things. Not directed at you personally. At least you CM and Nuke.

Edited by Thrash

7 hours ago, Canik said:

Some were even upset when NG tried to claim peace was at hand, wanting the war to continue instead. Our low-tier is still full of dedicated members. 12/17/19 - 1/17/20 we had the most offensive wars at 54, anyone can check and add them up (if you don't believe me) and compare to other alliances on https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/.

The upset at NG claiming peace being at hand is pretty evident with this thread, so good job on that front.

If you're so pleased with your war performance and you really believe you've been holding your own this entire time and don't need all the foreign assistance at your disposal; why not do your allies a solid, encourage them to get off the field and fight your own battle?

Let's face the reality here; if Oculus alliances had not jumped on NG en masse, your alliance would be in a far worse shape than it is right now. Once again, you act like some glorious victor on the coattails of your betters. I don't see them swaggering around here with the kind of unwarranted hubris oozing from your posts, do you?

Pretty sure I've said this to you before but a bit of humility goes a long way.

1 hour ago, Martialis said:

The level of ridicule of FTW members is becoming embarrassing. Maybe to be a member of FTW you have to be stupid. 

Either that or they enjoy being a part of a group that makes the wrong decision at every point.  Or they have infiltrated FTW and gained leadership positions to bring it down from within which would explain the lack skill at warfare, diplomacy and public affairs.  

2 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

Either that or they enjoy being a part of a group that makes the wrong decision at every point.  Or they have infiltrated FTW and gained leadership positions to bring it down from within which would explain the lack skill at warfare, diplomacy and public affairs.  

This is a play we've all seen a few times. Some of us have even had starring roles in earlier productions. The plot goes something like this:

Alliance X does something that gets them into a war. Unable to deal with it themselves, they call in their allies. Eventually there is peace and much slapping of backs, in particular among the leadership of Alliance X, who congratulate themselves on having joined the ranks of the global powers. These same individuals are shocked when, a few months later, their erstwhile friends turn on them and their alliance is ground into powder.

On 1/18/2020 at 11:47 AM, Martialis said:

Maybe to be a member of FTW you have to be stupid. 

Ahhh well, we all have varying levels of prerequisites when it comes to recruitment. 

All we can surmise from this point forth,  is that Furry has rejected what could very well have been a fun, honorable commitment to end hostilities.

Instead, they have once again shown their true colors to the ever watchful (and ever stagnant) citizens of this, our cozy little corner in the cyberverse.

May this thread be a testament to the dishonorable performances of Canik the Clown and his Furry Posse.

20200120-061153.jpg

On 1/18/2020 at 7:09 PM, kingzog said:

This is a play we've all seen a few times. Some of us have even had starring roles in earlier productions. The plot goes something like this:

Alliance X does something that gets them into a war. Unable to deal with it themselves, they call in their allies. Eventually there is peace and much slapping of backs, in particular among the leadership of Alliance X, who congratulate themselves on having joined the ranks of the global powers. These same individuals are shocked when, a few months later, their erstwhile friends turn on them and their alliance is ground into powder.

Thank Admin their is always at least one incompetent alliance for the rest of Planet Bob to unite and make fun of while they set up their own destruction.  One good sign is, when none of their allies bother to show up to publicly defend them.