GATO Announcement

As my final act of Assembly Chairman this term, I've decided to revive an age old tradition. I will be awarding the highest honor that I can bestow to those who reside outside of the Assembly. These individuals have not been recognized for their contributions in support of the democratic bastion of planet Bob, and it is high time that they have been.

Honorary GATO Membership is awarded to nations not in in the Alliance who have greatly aided the Alliance in war, finance, or in other means, to help secure the Alliance as if it were their own.

m7NxzJt.png

IxyKwRp.png

I hereby bequeath the Honorary GATO Membership Award to the following individuals. Each of which has risen to great heights in defense of the Assembly. GATO is beyond thankful for your contributions and you three mean the world to the Assembly.

Lord of Darkness
Banned
White Chocolate

5 minutes ago, Lord of Darkness said:

Thanks Tevron and GATO (except Dre4m, he smells funny :P).

Congratulations to Banned and White Chocolate. o/

Well said.  Not sure what i can add to this.  Thank you Tevron.  I am grateful.

Edited by Banned

I know some people from 2006 spinning in their grave that we awarded a Pacifican, their Emperor no less, with honorary membership. I'm glad things have changed and our alliances are closer than ever. 

Congratulations to all the recipients! The only way we can recruit to WAE is by forcing awarding membership to people not on our AA

Huh? Depraved joined GOONS after he tried to coup GATO who were allied to NPO at the time, so would be weird and he had also been in NPO. Only person who would probably care is Shinra and he probably is long gone.

I guess it’s my turn then? >:) you’ll make Wes AC or else

Tbf... I took shots at NPO leadership and joined them too lol. We need Shinra back. I need someone I can complain about the world with. 

On 7/31/2018 at 12:13 AM, Lord of Darkness said:

Thanks Tevron and GATO (except Dre4m, he smells funny :P).

Congratulations to Banned and White Chocolate. o/

Rude. But fair.

Congrats to all, it's been an absolute pleasure and honor to work with you all. There is no one I'd rather disagree and argue with.

On 7/31/2018 at 10:15 AM, Masterchief777 said:

I know some people from 2006 spinning in their grave that we awarded a Pacifican, their Emperor no less, with honorary membership. I'm glad things have changed and our alliances are closer than ever.  

Congratulations to all the recipients! The only way we can recruit to WAE is by forcing awarding membership to people not on our AA

To be fair, I think some of them have been spinning since Letum became Emperor.