New Sith Order Declaration

Yeah I suspect you are joking although it's not very funny, but on the off chance you're telling the truth, I'd be happy to hear from Stripes. We could peace with them and then grind you into dust together. Would be a fittingly absurd end to an utterly absurd war

God damn you two are dense as fuck. There is no off chance that it wasnt a joke, it was obvious to EVERYONE BUT YOU TWO it was a fucking joke. How stupid can you be? Edited by KenMorningstar

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God damn you two are dense as $%&@. There is no off chance that it wasnt a joke, it was obvious to EVERYONE BUT YOU TWO it was a !@#$@#$ joke. How stupid can you be?

You're not involved, so you can stop acting like you are. Also personally I'll believe they want peace when I hear something official.

You're not involved, so you can stop acting like you are. Also personally I'll believe they want peace when I hear something official.

One doesn't need to be involved to see the obvious lack of srs in said post. Teara in your eyes making it hard to see clear?

To be clear, I would rather pay RV all my tech and aid him until I am no more than fight beside the Methmouth coalition.  Meth and Siggy really don't get it, do they?

Awww poor smurth is upset cause he doesnt like the consequences of stupid.

Here buddy, this will help.

It really is.

Also I'm totally involved in this conflict, I have aided multiple people at war with clown car.

I don't even know what clown car is, but that does not make you involved. Edited by Methrage

I don't even know what clown car is, but that does not make you involved.

Clown car would be your alliance I'm sure, A clown car is a prop in a circus clown routine. A common example of such a routine involves an implausibly large number of clowns emerging from a very small car, to humorous effect.

However I am not sure how that reflects your alliance, you do not have the numbers to even be funny.

Clown car would be your alliance I'm sure, A clown car is a prop in a circus clown routine. A common example of such a routine involves an implausibly large number of clowns emerging from a very small car, to humorous effect.

However I am not sure how that reflects your alliance, you do not have the numbers to even be funny.

I realize what a clown car represents, but as you mentioned; I don't see how it would apply to our side at all. Guess I can't expect anything clever from Ken though.

I realize what a clown car represents, but as you mentioned; I don't see how it would apply to our side at all. Guess I can't expect anything clever from Ken though.

People have been using clown car for your coalition for 3 threads now. But I don't expect you to remember much of anything consider your detachment from what's actually written when you are reading.

People have been using clown car for your coalition for 3 threads now. But I don't expect you to remember much of anything consider your detachment from what's actually written when you are reading.

Kingzog is 1 person. Edited by Methrage

Stonewall it would be wise to remember those who have done you favors & you owe them. I've helped you on several occasions & so far it seems having you owe me one doesn't amount to much with your posting.

cornholio1threatening_zpsndrbcr2s.jpg

Obligatory NoU or Something!?! I am CORnHoLiO!!! :ehm: