New Sith Order Declaration

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is. The MethMouth coalition is so battered more tiny noob nations are required to hit them than are available.

Go NSO. Have some fun.

I'm not laughing. Those heavily wondered nations of theirs are doing HUNDREDS of damage to those newly created nations.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Yet NSO hasn't launched a single war. Ghost DoW much?

If NSO expects to get a surrender by just posting a DoW not backed by any wars, as they try letting all the other alliances at war with us try to win it for them without fighting; then I will dedicate 100% of my offensive slots to NSO. Either you guys can back down, fight me, or I'll bring the fight to you in full force when I'm able.

Wat.

Did you even look at the war screen before posting this?

I'm guessing you didn't, which really isn't surprising.

Did you really need to make this topic for a 9 man and 3 man alliance ?, like really is your ego so low that you need to make a pointless topic about how great and powerful the epic NsO is that they are going after 11 nations under two alliance names ?

Well you have done it again, Joe has proven how stupid he really is, congrats NsO go stomp on a small alliance.

This thread was made for RV, and it sure has delivered.

I would you be able to outdamaged people in the tier ur fighting...lol i guess that deserves bragging rights because we know if you fought in the tier ur suppose to be at youd get cream...just saying that isnt much to brag about....

He's the biggest, baddest, meanest 20 year old 6th grader you'll ever meet.   <_<

To: Methrage    From: Pyroman    Date: 8/8/2015 11:40:43 PM

Subject: Sanctions!

Message: Trade and Foreign Aid sanctions have been setup against your nation by Pyroman of the White team for the reason of Please remove your head. You will no longer be allowed to trade or send/receive foreign aid with members of the White team while these sanctions are active and all non-secret trades with the White team have been canceled.

How NsO fights a war & it accomplished nothing.

Message: Trade and Foreign Aid sanctions have been setup against your nation by Pyroman of the White team for the reason of Please remove your head. You will no longer be allowed to trade or send/receive foreign aid with members of the White team while these sanctions are active and all non-secret trades with the White team have been canceled.

:facepalm:  they just don't get it

It was still fun and a battle worthy of the skalds of the Norse.  And I wasn't even supposed to fight you in the first place, Methrage.  Truthfully, I was amazed I managed to hit you as much as I did despite your SDI: seven missiles fired at you and FIVE managed to get through.  Your defensive spies were pretty good, though.  I wasn't able to assassinate very many of them (only 37 or so) and you managed to defeat some of mine in the process. 

Still, I'll just put this pic up to embody our war at the end.  It was a battle truly worthy of Valhalla, so don't be afraid to go to the gate SHINY AND CHROME!

1293894597331_zpslrfuf1wp.jpg

The one nuke I hit you with was directly in response to you killing my spies. :P

Also lol @ those implying Devil Land is a noob, he was a tough opponent with way more money than me & able to rebuy any tech/infra damage I did to him.

I haven't been active in over a year so returning to see NSO declaring on noone I've heard of is refreshing. o/

There are people and there are noones.  NSO has joined a fight about noones, extremely loudmouthed and ignorant noones.

NsO disbanded some time ago [a.k.a merged). Your clever attempt at defamation is only registering confusion as to whether or not you even know what the !@#$ your spewing. Popular opinion claims 'no' - and history also supports this. I'll side with history. 

Edited by Rayvon

It seems whenever someone tries to liven this place up and make it interesting again, the majority of the uninteresting alliances align against them to try pushing them out and return CN to a place no one cares about. I'm starting to understand better why Moldavi left lately. It seems no one can reverse the decay of this world.

It seems whenever someone tries to liven this place up and make it interesting again, the majority of the uninteresting alliances align against them to try pushing them out and return CN to a place no one cares about. I'm starting to understand better why Moldavi left lately. It seems no one can reverse the decay of this world.

Hey he can learn......

I know what you are trying to do here, and maybe I'm missing something because I'm late to the party, but aside from demanding you actually surrender against vastly superior forces, exactly what else is being demanded of you?

While you are at, explain how threatening to hang around in the bottom tier and attack new nation rulers "forever" encourages them to stick around and make a go of Planet Bob, if you are that concerned about "the decay of this world"?

I know what you are trying to do here, and maybe I'm missing something because I'm late to the party, but aside from demanding you actually surrender against vastly superior forces, exactly what else is being demanded of you?

While you are at, explain how threatening to hang around in the bottom tier and attack new nation rulers "forever" encourages them to stick around and make a go of Planet Bob, if you are that concerned about "the decay of this world"?

There is nothing superior about an alliance who waits to declare on someone until they are knocked into the lower tier and broke, just so they can add a victory on their wiki page.

There is nothing superior about an alliance who waits to declare on someone until they are knocked into the lower tier and broke, just so they can add a victory on their wiki page.

Excellent non-answer to both my questions.  Therefore I must assume that nothing more is being asked and your ego is getting in the way of following simple good advice.  Enjoy the feel of the vice as it chokes the life out of you.

Excellent non-answer to both my questions.  Therefore I must assume that nothing more is being asked and your ego is getting in the way of following simple good advice.  Enjoy the feel of the vice as it chokes the life out of you.

The war was suppose to have ended already when white peace was agreed upon with III%, Xanth & Dreamweaver agreed to white peace on behalf of SRA. Then suddenly Walsh voids the peace agreement and Kashmir jumps in after I'm broke, expecting me to give them a victory as a reward for declaring on me after they know I'm broke.

I see no reason to give them the satisfaction of rewarding that kind of blatant bandwagoning. If these alliances want me to be a thorn in their lower tier, then they're only getting what they ask for. Despite what the DoW says, NSO hasn't even attacked Limitless Nexus, but they want to jump on the unearned victory bandwagon as well.

Edited by Methrage

No he's pointing out the obvious fact that you are studiously ignoring.

We didnt start this. We didnt attack them. We actually have been way more than reasonable about this from start to finish.

And we are far from beaten.

And you have apparently become nothing but a tool :(

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

I believe a tool is someone who is being used to further someone else's agenda. That describes Sigrun perfectly, since Sigrun is basically funding Clown Car's war effort. (Tech deals and aid thievery are paying for the rest. The latter pretty much removes any kind of moral authority enjoyed by the circus folk.)

Oh well, one leader of Clown Car has already privately stated a willingness to turn on the rest if given some kind of way out. When one side sees alliance leaders seeking to backstab their way out while the other side is seeing people itching to pile in, the die has been cast.

I believe a tool is someone who is being used to further someone else's agenda. That describes Sigrun perfectly, since Sigrun is basically funding Clown Car's war effort. (Tech deals and aid thievery are paying for the rest. The latter pretty much removes any kind of moral authority enjoyed by the circus folk.)

Oh well, one leader of Clown Car has already privately stated a willingness to turn on the rest if given some kind of way out. When one side sees alliance leaders seeking to backstab their way out while the other side is seeing people itching to pile in, the die has been cast.

Please post those messages- I know I was the one who wrote them.

Xanth has an issue believing that if they accepted white peace, Methrage would continue warring. and I assured him that methrage would or that we'd hit him ourself.

We as leaders of our coalition have already proposed our terms and have agreed to stick with them. Methrage wants peace as much as the rest of us- my assurance to xanth was so that he felt secure in our word- and nothing to worry about from my end because Methrage is loyal to his word

I haven't heard of a single instance of aid thievery from our side, so I have no idea where you're coming from with that accusation. Although seems your entire post is full slander with nothing to back it.

I am no one's tool old friend. I've always known it was my mission to be gravel in the gears of evil. There was a time I joined your alliance, to help rebuild it after the old evil was defeated.

These days you curse anyone that dares to be less rotten than you are, and join the evil willingly.

I wish you good health. I hope you live long enough to repent.