A message from our secret underground lair

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just popped into this topic to say that I love you all.

I love you IRON.  I love you NG.  I love you MI6.  I love you Umbrella. I love you Nordreich.  I love anyone who has posted in this topic equally and with no discrimination to your gender.  I love you blurry avatar above my post.

And most of all, may we continue to usher in this universal peace and prosperity that has allowed all of our nations to grow rich and fat.  War and death cannot accomplish anything.  What we need is Planet Bob Unity.  Our only goal now should be to grow out of the range where we are willing to fight and destroy what we have so peacefully accomplished!

I just popped into this topic to say that I love you all.

I love you IRON.  I love you NG.  I love you MI6.  I love you Umbrella. I love you Nordreich.  I love anyone who has posted in this topic equally and with no discrimination to your gender.  I love you blurry avatar above my post.

And most of all, may we continue to usher in this universal peace and prosperity that has allowed all of our nations to grow rich and fat.  War and death cannot accomplish anything.  What we need is Planet Bob Unity.  Our only goal now should be to grow out of the range where we are willing to fight and destroy what we have so peacefully accomplished!

What the hell did you all do to Steve? I don't know if I can handle this version of you.....

There's a saying.. "Laugh, just laugh when there is nothing you can do about a situation" :D :D :D

We could treaty both sides and then just chain into the winning side and tell our other ally (example: NG) to fuck off. There is always that option. 

I've always liked Caustic though. I cant imagine ever doing that to that chap. 

We could treaty both sides and then just chain into the winning side and tell our other ally (example: NG) to $%&@ off. There is always that option. 
I've always liked Caustic though. I cant imagine ever doing that to that chap. 

Fence sitting is a legitimate war strategy. Never forget that.

I'd expect nothing less from someone with only 5 million casualties after 8 years in the game.

Yea man, but look at that NS:

Nation Strength: 176,249.778

That must mean he's like super good at this game.  Every time I get to around 150k I $%&@ it all up and actually use my tech.

Edit: !@#$, I'm over 150k now, not sure when that happened.  Someone nuke me so I can use up my tech on you.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

I can't help it that my soldiers are like ninjas.

Thats about all I have, despite fighting in every major war since Karma, excepting this last one which I sat out in peace mode like a jerk. It's cuz I've never been able to climb above the upper middle tier.

I easily got 4x the amount last war fighting about 10-12 wars total as I got in Eq fighting more like 20-24 wars. Who you fight and how much infra you have really alters the equation.