Glorious Peace

OsRavan

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reasonable terms, personally I'm glad all the "eternal war" talk was set aside for an arrangement that seems to satisfy all the signatories. This was a tough war, and the fact that Polar and allies gained the right to clause Nr. 3 is a testament to their prowess. Well fought, everyone

My war shout our is to  Saurion.... of the Nation Chile... because he was my hardest opponent, but also gave my [occ]RL tourist information[/ooc]... so it was fun.

lol

That was fun.  Of those that I fought, there were very few turtles and some that did, I think they may have been away as they woke up days later.  Good active wars.  Same time next year?

You want to wait a year :o

No, congratulations everybody, real fun war it was!

Special shoutout to NEW for a classy and fun war. NEW could be the best fighters I ever encountered. And, I heard no reports of insulting pm's, whining, frustration being sent around. This how I think war should be :)

And also a shoutout to TurnipCruncher for his Vogon Poetry. It was excellent and truely enjoyed.

MHAil

Then it wasn't really Vogon poetry.

Lol, got a point there.Now one made me laugh so much it made a few body parts hurt. Guess that one qualifies a bit then.

No Vogon poetry clause....disappointed.

Well perhaps Vogon Poetry isn't considered an act of war!  Clearly it isn't bad enough!

Conflagrations remitting resourceful apathy

Contends the cacophonous vegetable.

Yet with platonic plutonium resides

Within the sheets of Gloucesters past

bemoaning lack of Vogsphere's doggerel.

To: Deep Blue C    From: TurnipCruncher    Date: 2/2/2015 5:08:10 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by TurnipCruncher. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 6690 soldiers, 472 defending tanks, 2 cruise missiles, 17.027 miles of land, 67.988 technology, 203.963 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

Nice to see this war is coming to a close. Would like to see TOP at a state of peace ASAP as well to wrap this up.

Funny, I didn't see the word surrender in OP.

Clause 2)  The Alliances of Polar, FARK, Sparta, and MHA agree to not re-enter the Doom War on any front or provide aid to remaining combatant

Just gonna throw this out there before this gains too much traction in the discussion. Our side lost, we agreed to terms, this is not white peace. There is more honor in simply admitting it and moving forward. 

Your NS is the bigger issue when it comes to fighting us sweetheart. 

Well maybe.... Just maybe if you didn't sit in PM the whole war, some of you chaps would be down here. I was 21K ns when the bombs started flying. I actually got sum action. Was hoping to see more of TOP.

Suppose I can maybe hit Bagel, but last I checked his war slots were pretty full. Poor Bagel.

We hope you learned your lesson NpO.

PD1: AlmightyGrub you chicken
PD2: DajoBo, who was you anyways.
PD3: Lannister, buy a Barbie doll and make her dresses.

PD4: We won, losers.  :ehm:

The only lesson I learned was that war is a fun way to prevent your nation from growing too quickly, and that I can't wait for the next one...

(but I've always been a slow learner)

Edited by Mihail the Just

Classy conflict all around! A special shout out to them ODNers, I enjoyed the coordination and skill they had and was quite particular about engaging them for the first two thirds of the war :D
Here's to a season of shenanigans and flaming befoe the next knuckle duster, if the nukes spared any knuckles for the next one...

This communique from the party boat :P

Well maybe.... Just maybe if you didn't sit in PM the whole war, some of you chaps would be down here. I was 21K ns when the bombs started flying. I actually got sum action. Was hoping to see more of TOP.

Suppose I can maybe hit Bagel, but last I checked his war slots were pretty full. Poor Bagel.

You started the war at 21k ns, what did you expect? PM has nothing to do with it. I've been fighting the whole war and I'm still not in range of you.