Glorious Peace

OsRavan

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good fight, Fark.  

Shoutout to Ken T Kent of Codopia for sinking my battleship and blowing up all my tech, (Edit:) and to Maverick of Fark for the last hour parting nuclear gift. 

Edited by King Cyan

Hooray for peace! This was one of those epic wars that I'll remember for awhile. Hope that those that I quarreled with on these boards will be able to move past this and allow us all to make CN a better place.

Here's to uninterrupted tech deals!

Shoutout to Prozenz, Ayreonaut, and Chopin for some great battles over the course of the war!

Edited by Hunterman1043

Well, I don't know if anything could've been defined as an 'XX front' but either way, glad the war is over for us and our allies and we can all get back to paying bills. I mean rebuilding!

ODN made a commendable effort to coordinate and defend nations quickly every time I declared new wars. Good work, guys.

Agreed. Worth a try, I guess!

The war was very fun. I enjoyed my wars against Big Ego and Hershey in particular. Ego, your SDI apparently knew peace was coming and was working for a higher power...

Indeed, Admin was looking out for me tonight. <3

Good fight, Starfox. It was fun. I have to say NpO & Sparta both fought hard and made the war quite challenging in the mid/low tiers. This is easily one of the hardest earned 'victories' we've ever had.

Glad my friends on both sides of this conflict finally have peace.  Everybody should obviously pick the newest member of each AA involved to buy all the drinks over the next weeks.

Speaking of weeks, I am curious about the 3 weeks term on the TOP war.  How did that number come about?

Good luck with the rebuilds, guys.