The Network Hungers

OsRavan

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wes, you are being ridiculous. Hitting an MD ally of an OD ally might not be absolutely ideal, but it isn't immoral. CCC did the exact same thing to NATO last war. You're better than this, so please stop it.

There's a distinction between an awkward situation arising mid-war purely down to the treaty chains, and one where NPO essentially forces us to act because they attack our blocmate without any CB -- and then ODN proceeds to counter us in return. Whilst there's no bitter feelings on our part, I do wonder how TTK and STA feel about this.

Anyway, see you on the battlefield. o/

What the $%&@ are you talking about.

He compared this situation, in which ODN countered us in defence of NPO, who attacked our ally without a CB. To one where CCC attacked NPO 2months into the war, due to them needing more coverage. I am merely saying they are not the same. 

There was a CB. The CB was the SNX attacker on DS and then the treaty chain came. You could say there was no CB for DS on Invicta, but even critics of DS acknowledged there was a CB on SNX in DS' RoW.

Edited by Monster

He compared this situation, in which ODN countered us in defence of NPO, who attacked our ally without a CB. To one where CCC attacked NPO 2months into the war, due to them needing more coverage. I am merely saying they are not the same.

Declaring war because someone needs more coverage sounds exactly like what is going on here?

Can we for once have a war that includes ODN and no puns about orange juice? 

Also congrats to ODN for doing things the old school - first they post the DoW several minutes later they launch their wars in game. Although at update it was bit funny at first when I swiftly logged in to check the war to see OsRaven post a DoW and be the only one from ODN to have active wars on UPN - looking back at it now it makes a lot more sense. 

Also best of luck UPN. 

Once the juice is squeezed and stored in gigantic vats, they start removing oxygen. Why? Because removing oxygen from the juice allows the liquid to keep for up to a year without spoiling. But! Removing that oxygen also removes the natural flavors of oranges. Yeah, it's all backwards. So in order to have OJ actually taste like oranges, drink companies hire flavor and fragrance companies, the same ones that make perfumes for Dior, to create these "flavor packs" to make juice taste like, well, juice again.

Sounds about right.

Nice to see you honoring your treaties with TT...oh...wait a sec...guys?!

To be fair, ODN has 3 allies on the attacker side at this point, and just TTK on the defender's. Moreover, TTK is the only alliance they're tied to in the whole of XX-Aftermath. But go ahead if you wanna pretend they were supposed to help TTK.

And they are allied to TTK...ODN has effectively declared war on their own ally. /me scratches his head.

This is a stupid stance, and you know it. Similar events happen every war.

EDIT: obligatory "I'm jealous, ODN" comment. Edited by Garion

So you are drinking the kool aid as well I see. Bud, the logic that friends of a friend of a friend of mine would mean we are all allied. Come on you're better then that. 

Well SNX is made up of alliances who have done that, so not like they can take the moral stance on that one

There was a CB. The CB was the SNX attacker on DS and then the treaty chain came. You could say there was no CB for DS on Invicta, but even critics of DS acknowledged there was a CB on SNX in DS' RoW.

If this what people buying today then I have a bridge to sell to you

There's a distinction between an awkward situation arising mid-war purely down to the treaty chains, and one where NPO essentially forces us to act because they attack our blocmate without any CB -- and then ODN proceeds to counter us in return. Whilst there's no bitter feelings on our part, I do wonder how TTK and STA feel about this.

Anyway, see you on the battlefield. o/

Where was this concern for STA's interests when UPN's blocmates were piling on TPF via oA chains in the Disorder War, setting up STA to be heavily countered? I suppose that purely comes down to treaty chains as well, albeit with a couple of treaty chains in-between. But it makes ODN's activation of a MDP look a much more direct chain.

Where was this concern for STA's interests when UPN's blocmates were piling on TPF via oA chains in the Disorder War, setting up STA to be heavily countered? I suppose that purely comes down to treaty chains as well, albeit with a couple of treaty chains in-between. But it makes ODN's activation of a MDP look a much more direct chain.

I feel that the pot and the kettle are meeting each other this war.