• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've gone from one AA in the SuperCereal side have positive net damage (TTK) to 4

Lulzism has gone from one AA with negative net damage (DT Probe) to 5

The overall damage ratio is now up to ~0.687:1

I have to imagine all of these things will plateau at some point.  It'll be interesting to see where.

We've gone from one AA in the SuperCereal side have positive net damage (TTK) to 4

Lulzism has gone from one AA with negative net damage (DT Probe) to 5

The overall damage ratio is now up to ~0.687:1

I have to imagine all of these things will plateau at some point.  It'll be interesting to see where.

Where is the chart with the red and blue lines?   :ph34r:

It's still pretty linear, makes for boring data.

Linear is interesting if the conjecture was it would be changing slope.  Either way, I like more data.

(also maybe I'm missing one, but I only see 3 with positive damage differentials).

Edit: Ah above is 4, directly on ri5 its down to 3.

Edited by hartfw

It's mostly linear, technically it's actually quadratic functionally (linear slope)but still in a regime where the noise is large enough to make the two rather indistinguishable. Our only indication, and it's a very limited one due to the noisy nature of a statistic like this, is that we haven't yet started to plateau.

Image courtesy of Evil0ne:

DCvYKV6.png

Edited by Mr Vicarious

It's mostly linear, technically it's actually quadratic functionally (linear slope)but still in a regime where the noise is large enough to make the two rather indistinguishable. Our only indication, and it's a very limited one due to the noisy nature of a statistic like this, is that we haven't yet started to plateau.

Image courtesy of Evil0ne:

DCvYKV6.png

This is awesome.  Thanks.

Where is the chart with the red and blue lines?   :ph34r:

This needs to be a daily update.

It's still pretty linear,and still very slightly accelerating. Makes for boring data, though you can project that we aren't close to a plateau yet since it's still accelerating.

Not sure if it will plateau as quickly as last time, as it was a bit closer in odds that time. Might be a while before we get there on most fronts.

I for one haven't been asked to, or entered this war for Cuba at all.

Then you fight for the people who fight for him. Congratulations, that makes you an enabler.

Edited by Starfox101

Why is our ally in Atlas performing so bad? :/
Now, all our allies who are in war have a negative damage ratio irrespective of their coalition(while it makes us a cool kid), which sucks.

When all you can do is declare on nuclear nations in the 10-15k range it tends to hurt pretty bad not to mention a few inactives here and there but that's no excuse for it. Plus Invicta doesn't just roll over. I'm happy with the fight I'm getting :D