• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember, many of the old Vox Populi fighters are now in Polaris.

If you read Sun Tzu you will understand the stratagem.

This is rich coming from the guy who's leader dresses his kid in shirts about cybernations.

1) Only about 5 people in the history of CN think Vox Populi was anything more than an amusing sideshow.  There were many more power players who made Karma happen.  Vox had funny posts from Sponge and Schatt.

2) Sun Tzu and CN, lol.  If you live in a time zone that allows you to be on at update and have played internet games before, you are miles ahead of Sun Tzu when it comes to CN warfare.

3) Dude, those were presents we had made and sent him to celebrate the birth of his first child.  His wife obviously thinks we are the biggest nerds in the world, but we thought it was funny and cute.

Carry on

It's irrelevant. 1) You wouldn't know who you would be fighting when setting up improvements in a 'long term' war (your words). 2) Even if they aren't smaller than you, they are still small nations. 3) Barracks is 100x better than satellite for your nation regardless. 

i'm seriously regretting getting satellites over factories, now when i get to 1000 infa its gonna cost 45% more to replace that infa for more nukes. :frantic:

Edited by scolar visari

1) Only about 5 people in the history of CN think Vox Populi was anything more than an amusing sideshow.  There were many more power players who made Karma happen.  Vox had funny posts from Sponge and Schatt.

Hey now, my Senate thing was fun, too!

What JunkaTywinlunka is neglecting to mention, though, is that he didn't really play any kind of significant role in Vox beyond making long-winded, boring posts that nobody paid attention to. (Some things never change.) He's basically riding non-existent coattails at this point. It's kind of pathetic, but hey....let the baby have his bottle.

Hey now, my Senate thing was fun, too!

What JunkaTywinlunka is neglecting to mention, though, is that he didn't really play any kind of significant role in Vox beyond making long-winded, boring posts that nobody paid attention to. (Some things never change.) He's basically riding non-existent coattails at this point. It's kind of pathetic, but hey....let the baby have his bottle.

Starfox101 admitted last year that I should have won a senate seat in Vox, and he was far more important than you were. Actually, the idea that anyone was more important than anyone else is pretty ridiculous, since we were all resistance fighters.

Some people miss that the point of Vox was not winning the war by itself, the point was that the Hegemony was not invincible, that EZI could not actually kill you, and that there were others like ourselves as individuals fighting against tyranny. That was the true success of Vox Populi (and IAA). Edited by Tywin Lannister

You won a popular election against Nintenderek by a vote or two, I forget. According to the charter, yes, you should have won. However, given that you were ultimately damaging our cause, and looked at as the village idiot by myself and Doitzel, we ensured that did not happen. I'm not sure if what you are arguing for is a good thing...as you were slaughtered in the run off and then forced out of Vox.

Edited by Starfox101

You won a popular election against Nintenderek by a vote or two, I forget. According to the charter, yes, you should have won. However, given that you were ultimately damaging our cause, and looked at as the village idiot by myself and Doitzel, we ensured that did not happen. I'm not sure if what you are arguing for is a good thing...as you were slaughtered in the run off and then forced out of Vox.

I was once your Emperor, Starfox101, and you should not forget this. Now we both share an Emperor, and we should treat one another as brothers on the battlefield.

Guessing Starfox is equally glad about the no-touching policy. 

It just doesn't have the same effect if he keeps hollering "NOT TOUCHING YOU, CAN'T GET MAD" over and over.