I was once your Emperor, Starfox101, and you should not forget this. Now we both share an Emperor, and we should treat one another as brothers on the battlefield.

Yeah the fact that you ever led an alliance blows my mind. The fact that you disbanded it a week later does not.

Don't care if we are in the same alliance. You are the worst poster on these boards and do damage to Polar every time you submit a post.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're not, he can hide under whatever AA he wishes, he is a DBDC member and his stats are placed where they should be.

Lol.  So, RIA gets to pick who is in what alliances now, instead of using the game function?

I guess you are representative of your alliance.

Lol Scolar. The dispute between me and Tywin dates back 6-7 years. To think it is of your doing, or will affect Polar in anyway is laughable.

when the distrust and lies are so deeply ingrained  it seems normal.

your emperor reminds me of Ramirus during Second Grämlins-IRON War, he doesn't care about polar he want to DESTROY everything polar stands for, but your all to brainwashed and patriotic to see what the elites are really doing to NpO. :(

Lol.  So, RIA gets to pick who is in what alliances now, instead of using the game function?

I guess you are representative of your alliance.

In past eras it was very common to jump off your AA so you could slip into peace mode or spoof the war stats as lost NS. This way surrendering nations and leaders with fluid AA are tracked with damage directly tied to the originating alliance of the nation. NS changes tied to damage are the only thing reflected in the stats. I believe this method was developed at the request of alliances like Non Grata who frequently practiced the fluid AA thing to get accurate data on their wars. Or it could have been enemies of Non Grata who wanted better tracking of nations. I don't know precisely, as I did not develop the system.

In past eras it was very common to jump off your AA so you could slip into peace mode or spoof the war stats as lost NS. This way surrendering nations and leaders with fluid AA are tracked with damage directly tied to the originating alliance of the nation. NS changes tied to damage are the only thing reflected in the stats. I believe this method was developed at the request of alliances like Non Grata who frequently practiced the fluid AA thing to get accurate data on their wars. Or it could have been enemies of Non Grata who wanted better tracking of nations. I don't know precisely, as I did not develop the system.

Wouldn't it follow that DT nations on other AA's doing damage should count for DT then?

Wouldn't it follow that DT nations on other AA's doing damage should count for DT then?

DT isn't in the war yet, so they are probably being tracked with whatever alliance they are ghosting. At least that is my understanding of the system when RIA mentions someone is 'added'.

when the distrust and lies are so deeply ingrained  it seems normal.

your emperor reminds me of Ramirus during Second Grämlins-IRON War, he doesn't care about polar he want to DESTROY everything polar stands for, but your all to brainwashed and patriotic to see what the elites are really doing to NpO. :(

hahahaha You know nothing apparently. I was there for when Ram took control of Gremlins and Daj is nothing like Ram. You also know nothing of the Polar culture given that you think Daj does not stand for everything Polar was, is, and will be. 

hahahaha You know nothing apparently. I was there for when Ram took control of Gremlins and Daj is nothing like Ram. You also know nothing of the Polar culture given that you think Daj does not stand for everything Polar was, is, and will be. 

To be fair, Polar's culture is kind of confusing. What with the moralist members but the realpolitik gov. It does seem like there could be reason for conflict within Polar. The moralist need to take over and create a democratic system that truly reflects their values.

NpO signing with & protecting evil/raider alliances, going to war for power/fun/on flimsy CBs.. NpO is also an autocratic alliance, ruled by an Emperor. All the while they have people like Tywin calling NpO a beacon of light/moralism and complaining about a God King dictating things

Contrary to earlier posts, we just had neglected to add DT, yes they haven't technically joined the war though a lot of AA shenanigans means their AA has, sort of, I guess.

Technically our war with DBDC is separate from this conflict as the Baldr War never concluded, though I guess we could add the wars that carried over to the DT AA after he swapped AAs

We don't consider ourselves at war with DT, though I guess it's stats so who cares :V

Edit: looks like there's some DT/Sparta action coming in from somewhere too

Edited by Ogaden

To be fair, Polar's culture is kind of confusing. What with the moralist members but the realpolitik gov. It does seem like there could be reason for conflict within Polar. The moralist need to take over and create a democratic system that truly reflects their values.

NpO signing with & protecting evil/raider alliances, going to war for power/fun/on flimsy CBs.. NpO is also an autocratic alliance, ruled by an Emperor. All the while they have people like Tywin calling NpO a beacon of light/moralism and complaining about a God King dictating things

Well Tywin is a recent addition and in my mind does not reflect Polar's culture at all. Polar is an autocratic alliance with a fairly strict structure and at the same time, it allows for members to speak their minds. (hell if ES was around, ask him. I used to cause him some major headaches with my mouth back in the day hahahaha). Polar is a moralist alliance but does not embrace all the moralist attitudes. The main one it does embrace is anti-raider though only for itself nowadays. (UjW kinda put an end to Polaris just up and hitting raiding alliances for raiding). It is about Power as well but that has also evolved with time. Polaris no longer attempts to rule all of CN (that is a pain to do and does not last all that long really). Polaris is about their allies, particularly nowadays as evidenced by the last couple of wars. 

So yeah, to take anything Tywin says and have it reflect Polaris is warped and ridiculous. Tywin reflects Tywin and that is about it. He speaks for no one else and most likely never will. Daj represents the New Polaris. One that is the same, yet different from ES's Polaris. Random was the transition time for Polaris. And while Polaris will always hold a special place in my heart, I do miss ES's Polaris. :P 

Tywin isn't the only righteous idealist in NpO, but he does seem to be the most extreme, least informed. I'll give you that :)

Polar is a moralist alliance but does not embrace all the moralist attitudes

Sounds like they only embrace one, and are really far from fully embracing it. More like they give a weak handshake to one of the moralist attitudes.

I mean, they don't have to attack every raiding alliance they see but does that mean they have to ally with & protect them? They're not even trying to discourage it at this point.

Does NpO simply not raiding really validate calling them a moralist alliance, and justify the righteous attitude displayed by many of their members. Such as Schatt, Grub, Tywin, Starfox, Walford, etc, etc.. (NpO is easily the epicenter of moralist egos in CN)

Edited by Big Ego