• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the old idea of preserving your upper tier during wartime is fast becoming antiquated, and it only places you in the political realm of DBDC if you do so. In the new class environment it makes little sense to divide alliances between the interests of upper and lower tiers, when the upper tier wants security and the lower tier wants freedom.

Besides, is all the bloated infrastructure and nation strength locked up in the top tier really necessary for the functioning of an alliance? Much smaller nations can easily put out the same amount of cash aid.

what's the point of dragging this war out any longer, it's already clear who has won. stopping now would prevent a bunch of useless attrition that will take a lot longer to recover from.

It was clear who would win once the first DoW was posted. So we could have stopped right there.

what's the point of dragging this war out any longer, it's already clear who has won. stopping now would prevent a bunch of useless attrition that will take a lot longer to recover from.

You can seek to end your part as a chess piece in the God King's war agains Polar at any time, should the Emperor be willing to show you leniency. Edited by Tywin Lannister

everyone already got some licks in, the infa and tech bloat has been reduced, if we stopped now we could all do this again a lot sooner.

Unfortunately it's never this easy. I don't think the sides have even opened talks, especially with the late arrivals to our team. I'd expect this to drag out at least until the end of January, and that's if there are no hiccups/terms/etc.

A member-specific gag orders would do wonders for your Foreign Affairs/Propaganda machine, man.

Thanks for the advice, member of Kashmir, oddly enough that was exactly the same advice the rest of SNX govt was bombarded with before I was ejected. Then Tidybowlman stopped hiding in peacemode and SNX got attacked anyway.

It appears PR is overhyped.

everyone already got some licks in, the infa and tech bloat has been reduced, if we stopped now we could all do this again a lot sooner.

not when my alliance is being attacked, it would be cowardly to leave my allies to fight by themselves, so i cant drop out of the war until my alliance does.

I think you just answered your own question.

Thanks for the advice, member of Kashmir, oddly enough that was exactly the same advice the rest of SNX govt was bombarded with before I was ejected. Then Tidybowlman stopped hiding in peacemode and SNX got attacked anyway.

Or the damage you did, was already done 

You do know that SNX dropped any claims against me about 3 minutes after you left them right? Further, you made yourself so loathed, that an SNX senator accepted a peace offer from me during a war all on the promise I would nuke you repeatedly.

SNX was going to get hit, didn't matter what I did, what they did, what you did, them getting hit was fated. 

And please, my action against you is a heroic strike against fascism. 

The only fascism is lulzism perpetuated by Cubaquerida and his ilk, so like Churchill we make our grand stand against CN fascism.

Also, someone being a coward so an ally could get nuked instead of them is hardly a demonstration of "hatred." Fortunately, it all ended with you completely bankrupted, didn't it? :smug:

Edited by Tywin Lannister

It appears you are a detriment to your own alliances foreign affairs because we're not teenagers anymore and no one is impressed by the fact you know the word bourgeois and can vomit forth walls of text.

No one buys this boring narrative of emperor versus godking, or this black and white dichotomy you're selling. It lacks nuance and a basis in reality. Stop posting.

It appears you are a detriment to your own alliances foreign affairs because we're not teenagers anymore and no one is impressed by the fact you know the word bourgeois and can vomit forth walls of text.

No one buys this boring narrative of emperor versus godking, or this black and white dichotomy your selling. It lacks nuance and a basis in reality. Stop posting.

The only fascism is lulzism perpetuated by Cubaquerida and his ilk, so like Churchill we make our grand stand against CN fascism.

Also, someone being a coward so an ally could get nuked instead of them is hardly a demonstration of "hatred." Fortunately, it all ended with you completely bankrupted, didn't it? :smug:

So this "lulzism" of yours is simultaneously a kind of fascism and a sort of extreme individualism?

I'm sorry, but you have clearly lost track of your own thoughts.